Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone know if you can beat Akatsuki in a race? I got a random event where you race him when provoked, but I only had enough AP to keep running 3 times before I ran out and he left me in the dust.
I remember getting a skill after finishing a race against him, but I don't remember if I won or not.

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
I've played for 250 days trying to unlock golden shot for the supposedly "true ending" to no avail, so just going to share what I've learned.

4. True Ending(?). Supposedly it's possible to complete the huge adventure after playing for 101+ days and get the unicorn at the end to give the brother the Golden Shot skill, curing his infertility and allowing to make sister pregnant with a different ending from the seconds one, but so far I've been unable to accomplish this one.

I've attempted a run keeping the little sister completely away from any erotic subjects, so no buying dirty magazines, no sex toys, keeping watch on the panties option status on the bottom right to make sure she's not masturbating, and not interacting with the sex game even once, but that has failed and the unicorn became horny for her anyways.
As far as I've found and/or read, the unicorn doesn't give you anything; whether your sister is a virgin or not doesn't change anything but some minor dialogue; and Golden Shot is simply a negative trait and does not overrule the infertility.

You can get Golden Shot by either Starting a character with Gloomy in the second title slot or getting lucky and finding the random wallet event (after guild activity, in the afternoon) that has a small chance to give you Golden Shot when selecting the second option. The first option being, obviously, significantly more reliable.

I might do a fourth playthrough to test whether Golden Shot actually has an effect on the infertility, though what I've read says that it doesn't. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harel

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.3 AND v0.2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE
(UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION)

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices and titles

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.

Last edited:

SSSP

Jun 19, 2021
ใครสามารถผ่านวันที่ 33? ฉันไม่สามารถรับมันได้ ฉันควรทำอย่างไรดี?:ร้องไห้::ร้องไห้::ร้องไห้:

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.1 AND v0.1 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE

If anyone is interested on the questions in the beginning of the game, here are their stats given each question

The player will begin with this base stats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a random variable used by the game at the start:

First Question:
A scene comes to mind when you close your eyes. The sound of the wind on a small hill dyed red by the setting sun. Looking down you see...?

After the first question -- the game will now use the random variable.
It will give stats based on the value of random variable.

For the second question, the game will use the random variable again.
The random variable now is set to 0 to 4.
The second question is based on the value of the random variable.

Second Question (SET A):
You have finally been cornered in the middle of the battle. There are many people out there, there is a cliff drop ahead, there is no escape route, what do you do?

Second Question (SET B):
In the middle of the road, I meet a girl who is hungry. It's far from the city, and I don't have much food on hand, but I have vegetables for sale.

Second Question (SET C):
In a small village I stopped by, a girl said: "I need the water of the fountain in the depths of the bear forest to cure my mother's illness..."

Second Question (SET D):
A small boat is crossing a large river. You discover a hole in the bottom of the ship and water is flodding in!

The game will now ask the third question.

Third Question:
What is your future?

EDIT1: There are more information on my spreadsheet data:

EDIT2: The data was grabbed directly from the game code
View attachment 1655062

Some of the answers can also change your starting AP with a Base of 60 the answers you give can either start you with -5 or up to +30 AP for a starting AP of 55 to 90.

You can also get certain skills fully unlocked as well and some semi unlocked that still require you to put skill points into them but bypass the need for the event/book that would normally unlock them for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikumea

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
according to

There's ending that you can get when you have not finish great adventure yet, then makes the sister cum 12 times in 1 night

All my save files is already finish great adventure

Gotta do my research

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Some of the answers can also change your starting AP with a Base of 60 the answers you give can either start you with -5 or up to +30 AP for a starting AP of 55 to 90.

You can also get certain skills fully unlocked as well and some semi unlocked that still require you to put skill pints into them but bypass the need for the event/book that would normally unlock them for you.
Yeah, gotcha thanks. I'll make a new row for "AP" and other stuff too later, have to sleep after that typing haha

Last edited:

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
If anyone is interested in taking on hard mode this save is one of the best starts I've managed to get.
The save starts on day 1 I just went into day 2 since you also start with 30 skill points in this save so you are able to start spending skill points on day 2 so i could get the screenshot.

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
If anyone is interested in taking on hard mode this save is one of the best starts I've managed to get.
The save starts on day 1 I just went into day 2 since you also start with 30 skill points in this save so you are able to start spending skill points on day 2 so i could get the screenshot.
how did u get those? with guild training or something?

Sep 3, 2019
THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.1 AND v0.1 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE

If anyone is interested on the questions in the beginning of the game, here are their stats given each question
The player will begin with this base stats:

There is also a random variable used by the game at the start:

First Question:
A scene comes to mind when you close your eyes. The sound of the wind on a small hill dyed red by the setting sun. Looking down you see...?

After the first question -- the game will now use the random variable.
It will give stats based on the value of random variable.

For the second question, the game will use the random variable again.
The random variable now is set to 0 to 4.
The second question is based on the value of the random variable.

Second Question (SET A):
You have finally been cornered in the middle of the battle. There are many people out there, there is a cliff drop ahead, there is no escape route, what do you do?

Second Question (SET B):
In the middle of the road, I meet a girl who is hungry. It's far from the city, and I don't have much food on hand, but I have vegetables for sale.

Second Question (SET C):
In a small village I stopped by, a girl said: "I need the water of the fountain in the depths of the bear forest to cure my mother's illness..."

Second Question (SET D):
A small boat is crossing a large river. You discover a hole in the bottom of the ship and water is flodding in!

After that, the game will now ask the third question.

Third Question:
What is your future?

EDIT1: There are more information on my spreadsheet data:

EDIT2: The data was grabbed directly from the game code
View attachment 1655062

反撃率: Counterattack rate

Reactions: Rikumea

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Is Atk Up and Def Up locked to character creation? I have played till day 120+ but I have yet to find these 2 skills.
I got Def Up from the random event where a bear head man shows up at your house and forces you to train. Most times it's only a stat increase, but sometimes can give skills. Not sure how else to get either of those, though.

Reactions: cyberwolfx55

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else have text issues? I'm using jap locale and some of the text and such are funky still. -- The files were like that in the zip too, so not sure if it was zipped like that or just me.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
Anyone else have text issues? I'm using jap locale and some of the text and such are funky still. -- The files were like that in the zip too, so not sure if it was zipped like that or just me.
You should be able to play the translated version just fine without changing locale.

Reactions: Yamemai

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
So regarding the ending where we go on an adventure with imouto and Kana, it implies that Sister Travel is a continuation of the story right? It also implies that the blonde girl in ST (Aidelle) is actually your sister. Now here is the thing, when you start a new game in ST, when Aidelle is introduced, she is noted as an old friend of yours. BUT THEN, when you go through the story and you get the chance to bed and creampie her she calls you out on doing it despite being siblings. So what gives? Is she your sister or not? Is ST not a true sequel? Could it be this entire time we have being fucking our osanajimi and not imouto?

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes