Settum

Jan 10, 2019
in ST, our character starts our journey with Aidelle and Kodachi, not with Kana. It's still possible though, that Kana's full name is Kodachi Kana or Kana Kodachi, their appearance is kinda similar too. But I personally think both story has different protagonist, probably same universe, we'll just have to wait until December 2022 for Sister Travel 2 (Sister Explorer) released.
I also think the next game is more probably going to be some sort of sequel, judging by the true end. The Sister's hair becoming "fair" doesn't immediately imply blonde and considering the monochrome art for this one and the title sister for the upcoming one, light blue hair is definitely possible.
It's been a very long while since I played Sister Travel, but there might be some reference to it already in the form of other adventuring parties?

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Ok, tactics to optimize growth of stats:
-Buy books of adventure. They cost 300G each but for the same stamina consume, all your stats grow. (Except libido)
-Go to the big adventure date whenever possible, and make it back alive. Return when you see that you are about to hit your ap limit (never try to step if you have less than 10 AP, a single combat WILL fuck you up)
-You don't have to beat every fighter in the tournament, just have more vitality than them and you win by default
-Talk about your dreams, it will grant you more reputation and give you some skill points that you WILL need later on
-INVEST HEAVILY IN COUNTERATTACK AND DEFENSE, whenever the option of deffense appears, use it. THERE IS NO WAY TO TRAIN DEFENSE ASIDE FROM BOOKS AND THAT TRAINING SO DO IT

Hope this is useful and man do i love and hate this game. (The semifinals is bullshit and makai can suck my balls)

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Whats the best combination for the beginning and how do you get it? Im guessing it would be Peerless something right? What doew Peerless do?

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
Ok I have two questions after playing this game and reading through this thread.

1. There is an audio issue? I cant tell if I have audio issues or not during H, are there supposed to be more sounds besides the clock ticking?

2. Is it not possible to manually swap to the bottom right position during H? I got it once during night crawling but not again ever since.

runoja

May 4, 2021
Ok I have two questions after playing this game and reading through this thread.

1. There is an audio issue? I cant tell if I have audio issues or not during H, are there supposed to be more sounds besides the clock ticking?

2. Is it not possible to manually swap to the bottom right position during H? I got it once during night crawling but not again ever since.
1. The only audio problem I've encountered is that when changing from audio source (speakers to headphones or the other way around) I have to close and open the game again or I won't hear any sound. The previous game didn't have a lot of sounds during H, so I don't think it's an issue.

2. So far it seems you can only get it if you find her in that position. If you change positions, you won't be able to swap it back.

Reactions: Garbuski

Oct 28, 2021
1. The only audio problem I've encountered is that when changing from audio source (speakers to headphones or the other way around) I have to close and open the game again or I won't hear any sound. The previous game didn't have a lot of sounds during H, so I don't think it's an issue.

2. So far it seems you can only get it if you find her in that position. If you change positions, you won't be able to swap it back.
Was wondering the same thing, really wished there are more sound effects during H, that would make the H part a lot better.

Apr 23, 2018
I've been enjoying this game a lot for a few days now
I managed to basically make the sister initiate the sex by getting her lust and interest high enough without actually molesting her throughout all of it
Eventually the MC just woke up with his sister riding him in the morning, after that, night raids were fair game

Also, I would've really liked to know that finishing the big adventure would allow me to not get the sister pregnant anymore before I spent su much money on buying after pills and condoms
Now they're just rotting there in my inventory, useless

And lastly, I currently have her at 800+ trust and 700+ interest but I'm pretty sure that in this game there is not the abiliy to initiate daylong sex like in Imouto Monochrome is there?
I can make do without it but it is a bit of a shame that during saturdays and sundays, the option to just ask for sex first thing in the morning does not exist anymore

Oh and thanks again to Shadeishere for translating this masterpiece, you're the best!

Reactions: Kalabuhin
Sep 29, 2017
I just wish the performance was better. I run it under linux with wine, so maybe that's doing something, but the music will drag when anything else is running, the mouse follows slowly where the actual cursor is.
I'm running it through wine and it is running absolutely perfectly.

TL;DR: install lutris, use lutris to install hearthstone. Install latest lutris wine version -- right now i'm on `lutris-6.21-6` and having no issues. You might need to install some of these:

Code:
sourcehansans
fakejapanese
w_workaround_wine_bug-34803
remove_mono
remove_mono
winxp
dotnet40
dotnet45
andale
arial
comicsans
courier
georgia
impact
times
trebuchet
verdana
webdings
corefonts
d3dx9_36
devenum
ffdshow
d3dx9
vcrun2008
1644968855579.png

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 1655884 cannot get the last two skills.
Those are Auto-recovery and Blitzkrieg, you get them from the adventurer dude who tries to get the teacher to join his guild instead. Auto recovery event appears after you spend the day training at the guild, he will challenge you to a race, you need to run 3 times to have a tie with him and get the skill. Blitzkrieg is from a speed-eating contest where you both stuff your mugs with ramen, can't tell the requirements but it also appears after you finish the guild business for the day.

Reactions: Pr D

STREUNER1807

Feb 4, 2020
I managed to basically make the sister initiate the sex by getting her lust and interest high enough without actually molesting her throughout all of it
Eventually the MC just woke up with his sister riding him in the morning, after that, night raids were fair game

Also, I would've really liked to know that finishing the big adventure would allow me to not get the sister pregnant anymore before I spent su much money on buying after pills and condoms

And lastly, I currently have her at 800+ trust and 700+ interest but I'm pretty sure that in this game there is not the abiliy to initiate daylong sex like in Imouto Monochrome is there?
I can make do without it but it is a bit of a shame that during saturdays and sundays, the option to just ask for sex first thing in the morning does not exist anymore

Oh and thanks again to Shadeishere for translating this masterpiece, you're the best!

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018

You are playing the 1.1.1 version. It is bugged in that version.

1.1.2 enables you to H your sister, but the 1.1.2 patch is way worse unedited MTL made by a different guy. I'd rather just wait for Shade to drop his v0.2 translation though. v0.1 still has lots of typos and weird edited MTL, and also Shade does admit it's rushed to release it for us. But v0.2 will fix that and then some.

Last edited:
Reactions: mashi81

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I've played for 250 days trying to unlock golden shot for the supposedly "true ending" to no avail, so just going to share what I've learned.

There's 4 bad endings afaik:

1. Sister Explosion. Make sister angry while her mood is explosive. Getting caught peeping or filling bad bar during sex works.

2. Return Home. Getting sister trust too low will make father return home to deal with brother mistreating daughter.

3. Unwanted Pregnancy. Get sister pregnant while trust is low/don't have enough money at hand to afford a baby.

4. Sister death. If player ignores sister while not feeling well and doesn't look after, will change condition from sitting in bed to laying down in bed, and if continues ignoring will eventually trigger scene where sister coughs blood and dies.

There's supposedly four good endings.

1. Panty hunter. Get all panties, and brother will show off colection in bathtub immersed in sister panties. Game can be continued normally after ending plays out.

2. Pregnancy. Knock up sister with high trust and enough money. Pregnancy will be acknowledged by everyone, and brother becomes worker to support sister. Game cannot be continued.

3. Leaving Village. If big adventure is completed, then sister mana illness gets healed in exchange for brother fertility, and they go on an adventure alongside Kana. This ending doesn't seem to take into account the two other girls, no matter their favor. Game can be continued normally after ending plays out and credits roll down.

4. True Ending(?). Supposedly it's possible to complete the huge adventure after playing for 101+ days and get the unicorn at the end to give the brother the Golden Shot skill, curing his infertility and allowing to make sister pregnant with a different ending from the seconds one, but so far I've been unable to accomplish this one.

I've attempted a run keeping the little sister completely away from any erotic subjects, so no buying dirty magazines, no sex toys, keeping watch on the panties option status on the bottom right to make sure she's not masturbating, and not interacting with the sex game even once, but that has failed and the unicorn became horny for her anyways.

I'm sharing the save file with the huge adventure at 199/200 in case anyone wants to test out different outcomes based on sister mood, trust, interest and lust, or whatever might work.

I've used the cheat mod to get this far without much stress, so there might be corrupted values and whatnot preventing a proper clear as well.

View attachment 1654881

If this is even a thing, the brother might also be required to keep his chastity intact and not ejaculate even once during the 101 day playthrough, which might have something to do with onii-chan types, otherwise the trigger for the golden shot skill is something completely different.

The only other possibility might be related to an event that happens after day 101+(at least for me playing on Hard mode), where the sister receives some strange seeds from father and plants them, taking multiple events(seemingly random chance like evening encounters) for the vegetables to grow completely, and eventually escape as it turns out they are carrot monsters.

From memory events go by as:

1. Sister receives strange seeds from father and plants them.

2. Seeds grow slowly with weird leaves.

3. Farm gets attacked and sister puts fence around crops.

4. Crops growing slowly.

5. Sister sad because crops dissappeared, saw a monster bringing them into the forest.

6. Guild notified of monster in forest close to village, and brother party sent to investigate, finding monster carrots/vegetables. Party leaves monsters alone, and brother hides secret from sister.

7. More?

Step 6 was around day 230, and by day 250 I got tired of going after an invisible goal and gave up. I might try to get to day 300 later, but honestly I'd prefer to get some confirmation from translated text that proves there more to that.

As for what some people have been asking:

==Kasumi Route==

1. Go to the city and bump into her.

2. Go to the bookstore and bump into her.

3. After creating a new dish for the guild with the help of sister, Kana will mention rhe guild is lacking members, and suggests a genius, with brother learning that Kasumi goes to same school as sister.

4. Brother questions sister at home about Kasumi after dinner, to which sister replies she's very shy and doesn't talk much.

5. Random evening event where Kasumi is attacked by a thug in a back alley and brother saves her, inviting her to the guild, but is turned down by Kasumi.

6. On weekend when sister mentions there's a bookstore event, go to the bookstore and bump into Kasumi, learning her secret.

7. Kasumi will visit the guild later on to apply for the guild, as brother shares her secret and didn't judge her.

As a final note, I sitll have no idea about what the empty second skill slot for the brother is. Might have something to do with the monster carrots or the unicorn.

The prejaculation skill is forcefully enabled in place of iron will, and requires visiting the clinic with the "go out" option during the weekend. The doctor will cure the brother's premature ejaculation with magic or something.

The storyline events like Yukari calling the mayor, the GvG battles and the training camp week always happen on the same days, so it might be nice to note them down in your guide.
How do you buy any? Cuz it's been almost a month (ingame) but idk how to buy

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.1 AND v0.1 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE

The player will begin with this base stats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game also uses a random variable at the start:
(which will be used for later)
-----
First Question:
A scene comes to mind when you close your eyes. The sound of the wind on a small hill dyed red by the setting sun. Looking down you see...?
-----
After the first question -- the game will now use the random variable.
It will give stats based on the value of random variable.

For the second question, the game will use the random variable again.
The random variable now is set to 0 to 4.
The second question is based on the value of the random variable.

-----
Second Question (SET A):
You have finally been cornered in the middle of the battle. There are many people out there, there is a cliff drop ahead, there is no escape route, what do you do?
Second Question (SET B):
In the middle of the road, I meet a girl who is hungry. It's far from the city, and I don't have much food on hand, but I have vegetables for sale.
Second Question (SET C):
In a small village I stopped by, a girl said: "I need the water of the fountain in the depths of the bear forest to cure my mother's illness..."
Second Question (SET D):
A small boat is crossing a large river. You discover a hole in the bottom of the ship and water is flodding in!
-----
After that, the game will now ask the third question.
-----
Third Question:
What is your future?
-----
EDIT1: There are more information on my spreadsheet data:

EDIT2: The data was grabbed directly from the game code
View attachment 1655062
EDIT 3: Fixed post formatting.

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
Hahahaha Basically 3 question if mine was BIG Brain moment (the boat) and for the Last question when i see the 3rd option i just instantly pick it
The World God Only Knows.
Heh a series i like.
Also thanks for this now i can make a mod save and pick a balance stat

Reactions: Walon

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is the dress shirt that you start with if you choose home at the beginning used for something?

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes