ryuk23

Nov 16, 2021
So regarding the ending where we go on an adventure with imouto and Kana, it implies that Sister Travel is a continuation of the story right? It also implies that the blonde girl in ST (Aidelle) is actually your sister. Now here is the thing, when you start a new game in ST, when Aidelle is introduced, she is noted as an old friend of yours. BUT THEN, when you go through the story and you get the chance to bed and creampie her she calls you out on doing it despite being siblings. So what gives? Is she your sister or not? Is ST not a true sequel? Could it be this entire time we have being fucking our osanajimi and not imouto?
in ST, our character starts our journey with Aidelle and Kodachi, not with Kana. It's still possible though, that Kana's full name is Kodachi Kana or Kana Kodachi, their appearance is kinda similar too. But I personally think both story has different protagonist, probably same universe, we'll just have to wait until December 2022 for Sister Travel 2 (Sister Explorer) released.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.1. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
How do I download this aka where do I put the files

Reactions: KevinBree00

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Making a google spreadsheets table for the starting choices
Focusing on whatever stats is given

View attachment 1654878
Will post again when its done
If anyone is wondering, I'm gathering data straight up from the game code.

EDIT: Looks like I can add links now:

There is little information right now so please wait.

EDIT2: It's finished. I think
There is a title called "Manly" that you missed...here is a save with "Manly romantic Onichan" as title-

Reactions: NerB1E and Rikumea

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
The front page has the Panties translation patch and a cheat table in the extras section.

Maybe the food coloring mod, the full color mod, and the Godly Brother mod can also be linked there? Even if they're not directly added to Shade's translation.

nooneinvading

Dec 4, 2019
I'm experiencing a weird bug where after playing the game for some time, the selection will start to move by itself as if I'm holding down the "up arrow" key on the keyboard. Is anyone else experiencing something like this? Or does anyone know of a way to fix it?
check if your pc have a controller connected, this happens to me often when i forgot to unplug my steering wheel and pressing the throttle pedal unconsiously while playing. same thing also happen with console controller

Jun 27, 2018
Finally got her pregnant. I don't know why it took so long (from day 85 to day 115 fucking her every day at the shower and before sleeping). I spent so much money on energy drinks to be able to creampie her at least 3 times per night.
lol. Can it be that hard? I've knocked her up on the first night without even upsetting her. Was curious if it there would be a secret reward in this version like I found in the first. Didn't get anything but a game over after a few days.

I just wish the performance was better. I run it under linux with wine, so maybe that's doing something, but the music will drag when anything else is running, the mouse follows slowly where the actual cursor is. I almost think instead of using the normal callback-based message handling, the author might be running in a constant loop looking for things to do, which is pegging the CPU at 100%. Are they calling PeekMessage(...) in an infinite loop instead of using GetMessage(...) or something under the hood? Maybe they built their own timer that checks time in a busy loop instead of sleeping. I dunno. The game isn't doing anything that would need 100% CPU, not even 5%. I wonder if the delays I see aren't from their starving the OS from delivering messages as quickly as it would since its spending all of its time busy updating in the game. I notice that the X daemon is always churning at like 20%, so maybe they're peeking at keypresses or not waiting for redraw events to slap the next frame and just spamming the same image over and over at the cost of responsiveness and CPU.

I do enjoy the game quite a bit. I hope the author adds guild girl interactions and similar in the future. Imagine being able to tease your sister while wooing and fucking swordgirl, leading to the sister becoming jealous. Could have fun with such things.

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
So according to this guy there is something call the ASCENSION END where if you make your sister climax 12 times in one night before you become infertile, you get a bad end. I know what I'm trying today.
Ascension or Death Ending it's when she dies, it should trigger if you dont treat her when she's sick or you make her cum too much in 1 night, just use the cheat engine table, make the time stop and have her climax meter at max many times.

It should be this one.
もっと妹を大切にいたわりましょう。" You should take better care of your sister."
当然ながらお兄ちゃん失格です。
BADEND ~昇天~

And I believe these should be all the endings.

農民END - Farmer's End
BADEND ~妹爆発~ / ~Sister Explosion~
END ~影~ / ~Shadow~
BADEND ~魔界~ / ~Underworld - Demon World~
BADEND ~兵役~ / ~Military Service~
BADEND ~帰宅~ / ~Returning Home~
BADEND ~望まぬ妊娠~ / ~Unwanted Pregnancy~
妊娠END ~幸せな家庭~ / Pregnancy END ~Happy Family~
BADEND ~昇天~ / ~Ascension - Death~
BADEND ~逃亡~ / ~Running Away~ 
パンツEND / Panties END

Last edited:
Reactions: loli senpai

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Ascension or Death Ending it´s when she dies.

It should be this one.
BADEND ~昇天~

And I believe these should be all the endings.

農民END - Farmer's End
BADEND ~妹爆発~ / ~Sister Explosion~
END ~影~ / ~Shadow~
BADEND ~魔界~ / ~Underworld - Demon World~
BADEND ~兵役~ / ~Military Service~
BADEND ~帰宅~ / ~Returning Home~
BADEND ~望まぬ妊娠~ / ~Unwanted Pregnancy~
妊娠END ~幸せな家庭~ / Pregnancy END ~Happy Family~
BADEND ~昇天~ / ~Ascension - Death~
BADEND ~逃亡~ / ~Running Away~ 
パンツEND / Panties END
Do you know the requirements for each/some of these ENDs?

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes