Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Updated my post here with 1.4.2 translation. Still the same amount of stuff translated as before as I haven't found a workaround for some translations not being injected yet.
aaah ty i was searching in previous version files "but where the f is that UI translation", but failed at locating it

So, this + MTool makes the whole game understandable (and enjoyable) for now

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone manage to get this scene ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either that's a new wet dream (going to sleep with 120 lust) or new sister night attack (going to sleep with her having 120 lust). I just happen to have both when it happened so I'm not sure which one was the trigger.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Okay, that last part gave me a laugh :LUL:
I love Oreimo, too bad it ended in such a soft way...

And older projects, you say? I'm interested, got any links you could share? I'm gonna poke around and see what I can find, the worst thing about old comiket stuff is that sometimes they're a pain to find online.
The novels ended implying something a bit more... bittersweet.

Here for link. Some of Inusuku's early stuff is on dlsite, while the unfinished project (One Week RPG) you can download from for free

Reactions: akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Here for link. Some of Inusuku's early stuff is on dlsite, while the unfinished project (One Week RPG) you can download from for free
Yeah, it's the novels I was referring to. It was better than the anime but it still felt like the author held back at the end for some reason...
Well, it's a good thing that PSP visual novel exists. Also doujins. :BootyTime:

Thanks for the link btw.
I also found from before she moved to ci-en. There's stuff dating back to 2010 in there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arsvaarg and Settum

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

Just found out my first comiket was one after their last one, apparently.
So close yet so very far... :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: torresm

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
She says she's a little sister and whether it's true or roleplay is quite irrelevant on the internet. The "Assault" is a pretty weird term since there's bad ends/game overs regarding that and most of the rest is being a perv voyeur and panties enjoyed, something I can totally see be the stereotype some women would believe.
Only a true imouto would be able to write scenarios for 4 well received annoying onee-san asmr :WeSmart:

Reactions: Arsvaarg and Settum

Cespo

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone suggest some other games like this, and the other game of the creator ? something on the line of Amu chan developer maybe.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Did Inusuku add all the new content and scenes like the rest of the hot spring stuff, the penetration and creampie during cowgirl position, the event photo gallery thing like Monochrome had, etc. they had planned on adding in this last update? Or was it just the cg rework stuff and that new cg for the second wet dream event? I don't see an actual changelog anywhere in this thread for 1.4.2 and I was wondering how content complete it was now.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes