Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Quite amusing actually, she reports everything that she sees, watches, comments, is doing, usually without context. Including every time she's re-tests the game.
Wait you mean that the person that created a game where you assault your sister is a woman? well that´s a surprise for me altough i suppouse anyone can create anything yep yep

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Wait you mean that the person that created a game where you assault your sister is a woman? well that´s a surprise for me altough i suppouse anyone can create anything yep yep
Not sure about Inusuku , but there are a lot of female ero artists. I know that Nekopara creator/artist is a woman , and there were also some very famous hentai mangas created by womans.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
There is zero chance that they are or define their self as female, really. The only actual woman who's making ero-game that I know is .

• Angry
Reactions: Arsvaarg and Emereo

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Not sure about Inusuku , but there are a lot of female ero artists. I know that Nekopara creator/artist is a woman , and there were also some very famous hentai mangas created by womans.
most of that hentai manga made by womens are usually very high quality:
That involves brutal seeghs [of a non-faceless male lead which is surprisingly not a ugly fat bastard.]

Most of them are yaoi artists that decided to make wholesome and long brutal seggs.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
A few years ago i was translating games on some old game forum.
I got a message from somebody. "Can you translate X game ", he said.
I said " sure , but i don't have this game "
"Just buy it and translate it for me " he said.
Time is money , and even on this illegal forum people don't like when somebody barges in and demands games for free.
You either spend time to use search function or pay money to get game directly.

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
But if you can't bother reading a few pages of forum messages and figure out someone already posted, you could have used the search function instead. :WeSmart:
Well, I am a new member. I thought the search function only works if you were finding a game that you want to play like any other search function. when I first registered to the hub and search through the bar I didn't see "This Thread" so when he said to search through the thread comments and he also said "There are a lot of links" immediately i go to the search bar and found the "This Thread" that's how I knew as a new member thank you very much ;)

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes