Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So yeah, more RNG factors, fun.
anyway, still translating what I can, hoping for the issues to get resolved.

bit of trivia : my translation folder(s) are now sitting at 17.7 GB
Untitled.png

This does include all the older versions, tools etc that has been used/done since the original demo translation (which I still have)

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
So yeah, more RNG factors, fun.
anyway, still translating what I can, hoping for the issues to get resolved.

bit of trivia : my translation folder(s) are now sitting at 17.7 GB
View attachment 2658172

This does include all the older versions, tools etc that has been used/done since the original demo translation (which I still have)
From the pic, you are working on 1.4.11 ver? Is it transferable to 1.4.2 and beyond?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Wait, where can I get 1.4.2? I checked the ci-en and it said something about them not doing patches and to download the game again, but I just got it again from DLsite and it's still 1.4.11? :WaitWhat:

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Wait, where can I get 1.4.2? I checked the ci-en and it said something about them not doing patches and to download the game again, but I just got it again from DLsite and it's still 1.4.11? :WaitWhat:
It seems the upload date for it was 5/29 aka today. So it will probably appear in a few hours

HafizAkiyama

Jun 20, 2020
They've been "really close" for quite a while, it seems.
I'm not sure if Inusuku's progress report on it means only his part of the work or the translation as a whole, but apparently Kagura Games have been sitting on it for a long ass time. I tried searching around a few months ago and they hadn't even said a word about having this game on the pipeline, we only know it's Kagura because Inusuku said so.

So I wouldn't count on it being soon...
Inusuku also said he didn't know the progress of the multilingual version as it is out of his hands based from from my tweet asking about the progress.

so yeah, just hoping it to be announced or something for the moment

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Does unlocking other positions and Kasumi happen randomly? I only have Doggy, BJ, and 69 and I just made it to day 112 on my first playthough. I also went to the bookstore a bunch and did not get Kasumi or the Beach trip until now. Is there more after the rematch with Akastuki or am pretty much done? Might try a different start.
so the unlockable positions are doggy, piledriver, 69, cowgirl, and titfuck.
1. Doggy is done by reading the naughty book
2. Piledriver is unlocked by bathing with sister while she's sick "bathe together" replaced with "wipe down sister"
3. 69 is random chance after receiving oral or ending a midnight attempt after giving oral
4. Cowgirl is random chance after keeping a naughty book without reading it, coming home to find sister left it out
5. Titfuck is after reading the thin book
Now as for Kasumi, i think going to the bookstore during the comic week (sister will talk about it before doing weekend plans, so if you're doing 1.4 untranslated look for blue text when starting on saturday) that will be the most likely chance of seeing her as i got her before day 40 going to those events after needing someone new for the guild.
also, if you want to try to force the event, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT WORK, you can save on a friday night, proceed to saturday, and if she doesn't talk about the event refresh the game with F12 to try for it again (this is also useful if you want to level certain stats during guild work days and they just won't give it to you 1st time around)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
From the pic, you are working on 1.4.11 ver? Is it transferable to 1.4.2 and beyond?
There is a chance the port transfer python script would work for that since it would be the same UTF-8 encoding instead of SHIFT-JIS
I found out that was why it was saying "Couldn't Find" but we will see when we get there

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, that must be it.
I'll keep an eye on it throughout the day and will share it here when it's up.
4 hours later, still nothing. Tbf it's past midnight in Japan, maybe Dlsite will upload it during working hours.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes