torresm

Apr 5, 2020
A few years ago i was translating games on some old game forum.
I got a message from somebody. "Can you translate X game ", he said.
I said " sure , but i don't have this game "
"Just buy it and translate it for me " he said.
The level of entitlement of that motherfucker, I can't believe it :KEK:

Well, I am a new member. I thought the search function only works if you were finding a game that you want to play like any other search function. when I first registered to the hub and search through the bar I didn't see "This Thread" so when he said to search through the thread comments and he also said "There are a lot of links" immediately i go to the search bar and found the "This Thread" that's how I knew as a new member thank you very much ;)
Oh btw, since you're new I'd recommend changing your search preferences to sort the results by recent posts. The default order makes no sense...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wait you mean that the person that created a game where you assault your sister is a woman? well that´s a surprise for me altough i suppouse anyone can create anything yep yep
She says she's a little sister and whether it's true or roleplay is quite irrelevant on the internet. The "Assault" is a pretty weird term since there's bad ends/game overs regarding that and most of the rest is being a perv voyeur and panties enjoyed, something I can totally see be the stereotype some women would believe.

kingembul

Jun 29, 2021
since i learned about gomimi-sensei, the mangaka that usually draw cute perverted big-breasted girl, is actually a cute perverted big-breasted girl in rl. everytime i hear a hentai mangaka/devloper/illustrator is a girl i was just like "yep,sure".

sometimes the best way to draw lewd thing, is to actually draw your own body naked.

Reactions: KeePach

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To be a bit extra pedantic to assuage the incels and disbelievers; Inusuku is both a brand and a person, starting her internet presence in the Masuku Inu circle with two other members, or possibly one other member and a persona (although judging how busy their comiket and other convention presence were at the time, it's doubtful a lone person could have done the job that usually requires 2 people).

The circle released a few games, even helped each other's projects (some of which would definitely break the rule 7 here). Whether the artist behind the game is a big titted loli (cough fairy sprout creator) or a neck-beard should be irrelevant.

Since it's a fantasy game, my personal head canon is that Tama chan is Inusuku's older brother and they are simply manifesting their repressed desires legally. But my avatar should already have been a dead give away

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Since it's a fantasy game, my personal head canon is that Tama chan is Inusuku's older brother and they are simply manifesting their repressed desires legally. But my avatar should already have been a dead give away
Okay, that last part gave me a laugh :LUL:
I love Oreimo, too bad it ended in such a soft way...

And older projects, you say? I'm interested, got any links you could share? I'm gonna poke around and see what I can find, the worst thing about old comiket stuff is that sometimes they're a pain to find online.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes