RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hi Shade, In case you're interested, I made a script that can convert translator++ csv files to a json file. This json file can be loaded by MTool.
The idea is to export your translator++ project as .csv files using one of the options below (export whole project or export selected content), this process will export the csv files into a "Data" folder.
Then the `script.py` from the attached file can be placed alongside the "Data" folder and once it's executed (Running "python script.py"), a "TrsData.json" file will be created. This file can be placed in the game folder and loaded with MTool.

View attachment 2655358

Export selected content may be needed as some sections (such as CommonEvent/264-272) will throw an error and stop the exporting process of the project, at least on my end:
View attachment 2655363

The script creates a json file like so:
View attachment 2655378
This json file will mostly work, but some translations will require a quick fix to make sure the key value matches with what MTool expects. For example if I export the "text to be translated" from 1.4.1 using MTool (Trasnlate tab -> Export the text needs to be translated), in the json file created i get:
"」を手に入れた。": "」を手に入れた。"

While the json file generated from translator++ is something like:
"@1\n「\\cself[8]」を手に入れた。": "Translated text"

So here the idea is that MTool expects "」を手に入れた。" as a key, so "@1\n「\\cself[8]" should be removed and the final result should be:
"」を手に入れた。": "Translated text""
This process of fixing translation should be quick using "Find and replace" from a text editor.

I hope this helps. In the attached file I uploaded the `script.py` file needed along with a README.md file with extra instructions. Also the zip file contains a sample "Data" and "TrsData.json" file.

Proof that it works:
View attachment 2655407

Also, if you decide to go with MTool, I can make another script to automatically create a json file for the new untranslated lines from 1.4.1+ so you can focus on translating only the differences between versions, then you can just copy paste the result into "TrsData.json". If you upload the "TrsData.json" with the current translation I'll make the script as soon as possible.
Holy hell,this is some arch-wizard tier shit....Its amazing how you guys are able to do all this,I honestly don't understand a single thing in this post.
If this were a fantasy world,the mage guild would definitely be comprised of coders/programmers.

P.S.-Can you hack into my bank and transfer me a tiny sum of 1 bajillion dollars pls:giggle:.Also pls make sure to hide it from the IRS.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
So, 1.4 is just a part of full DLC ?
That's not really the way DLC works. 1.4.x is the base game, and the upcoming DLC is optional extra content.

1.4.x is only part of the DLC to the extent that you'll need to have your base game updated to that version in order to use the DLC, or whichever version is the latest version when the DLC is released.

Reactions: NitroSM

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Holy hell,this is some arch-wizard tier shit....Its amazing how you guys are able to do all this,I honestly don't understand a single thing in this post.
If this were a fantasy world,the mage guild would definitely be comprised of coders/programmers.

P.S.-Can you hack into my bank and transfer me a tiny sum of 1 bajillion dollars pls:giggle:.Also pls make sure to hide it from the IRS.
You could say Eroge brings skilled people together :KappaPride:

... Well, in some ways more than others :KEK:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Been fiddling with Mtool, and looking into suggestions from everyone here (specifically guccifear )

I will openly confess I'm inclined to wait for translate++ to be updated/fixed, but having said that, I'm also inclined to march on with translate++ in the assumption that I will be able to A) use the method guccifear has given, and B) the progress done while waiting for translate++ to be sorted will easily be transferred over.

there's also the fact the Inusuku seems very close to releasing a multilingual version too...

I must confess I did have concerns that Inusuku updating to wolf 3 would cause me some issues, but nothing quite like this.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
there's also the fact the Inusuku seems very close to releasing a multilingual version too...
They've been "really close" for quite a while, it seems.
I'm not sure if Inusuku's progress report on it means only his part of the work or the translation as a whole, but apparently Kagura Games have been sitting on it for a long ass time. I tried searching around a few months ago and they hadn't even said a word about having this game on the pipeline, we only know it's Kagura because Inusuku said so.

So I wouldn't count on it being soon...

Reactions: chickenmaid

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Since Inusuku prepared data for EN translation way back in 2022,
It is possible that official translation will be only for original 1.00 with bugfixes.
Meaning 1.4 won't be translated.

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
I'm not sure if Inusuku's progress report on it means only his part of the work or the translation as a whole, but apparently Kagura Games have been sitting on it for a long ass time. I tried searching around a few months ago and they hadn't even said a word about having this game on the pipeline, we only know it's Kagura because Inusuku said so.

My only guess is that they've been sitting on it being 'really close' because they are waiting on this patch. I know this patch has been in the works for a while now. My only hope is that that official from Kagura is not the 1.0 and includes 1.4... But its been pretty well radio silent for a while now, so I have no hope for any time soon.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
My only guess is that they've been sitting on it being 'really close' because they are waiting on this patch. I know this patch has been in the works for a while now. My only hope is that that official from Kagura is not the 1.0 and includes 1.4... But its been pretty well radio silent for a while now, so I have no hope for any time soon.
Not to mention Kagura is known for being slow even with announced projects.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

He did say that it would be about the same time as when the dlc comes out, but his timelines are very fluid...

asdvdty srthby

Sep 20, 2021
Who has a save after the 32nd? Is it the first time that I can't get past the month and I'm lazy to know why? Does anyone have one to share with me?

Harrfuzz

Apr 26, 2021
Does unlocking other positions and Kasumi happen randomly? I only have Doggy, BJ, and 69 and I just made it to day 112 on my first playthough. I also went to the bookstore a bunch and did not get Kasumi or the Beach trip until now. Is there more after the rematch with Akastuki or am pretty much done? Might try a different start.

darqice21

Nov 30, 2021
Does unlocking other positions and Kasumi happen randomly? I only have Doggy, BJ, and 69 and I just made it to day 112 on my first playthough. I also went to the bookstore a bunch and did not get Kasumi or the Beach trip until now. Is there more after the rematch with Akastuki or am pretty much done? Might try a different start.
To the positions refer to FAQ. Could be something wrong with stats,rng, can't say for sure, but it should happen normally though.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes