Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Bruh it's a funny reference especially for Ace Attorney fans, but don't just keep it a wrong translation for a meme. That's some shit you'd see from Crunchyroll localizers.
Ace Attorney?
Ev-qDKcWEAMw8P5.jpg

I will probably (maybe... possibly?) put a proper translation in once everything (bug fixes, dlc etc) stops getting updated, until then, it's just a bit of fun.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I haven't been in this thread for a long time and I just came to ask, is it possible to dress the little sister as a bunny?
It would be quite pretty ♥

Although unfortunately there is no such pajamas in the game, maybe the mod that Mello has in mind can do it?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Bruh it's a funny reference especially for Ace Attorney fans, but don't just keep it a wrong translation for a meme. That's some shit you'd see from Crunchyroll localizers. Although technically, since rice is also a starch like wheat dough, if you consider like tuna and salmon "jelly", it wouldn't be entirely inaccurate.
I thought Ace Attorney was bento being swapped for burgers.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status update : working on Great Adventure content

also seen some of the branching (new game+?) content and some possible new events.

testing this is going to be a pain due to the fact that some parts just will not inject right now... hopefully that gets updated before I hit testing phase.

ScreenShot_2023_0601_00_03_10.png

New option boxes don't expand... thinking Community Work might fit?

*Edit* Looks better now
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
What are the conditions to get the H scene not lowering her mood?
Managed to get it twice (the picture showing her exhausted after a good fucking session) during my playthrough (now at day 115), but now i only get the smiling picture, and mood decreasing from LOVE to Good the next morning ><

Maybe it is because i mainly use "I want to H" before sleep now instead of being mischievous at night?

Also, her sickness state seems to be related to H scene? I had to nurse her 3 - 4 times after a particularly
long anal sex night

• Hey there
Reactions: zekemckillip

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so fast!!
People always forget that (barring unusual situations, like updates to the game engine borking the translation tools) I knuckle down and get shit done.

and nothing... barring sleeping, eating, a pair of thieves casing the joint (yup, that happened tonight, stupid sods looked right at the security cam before running off too, police were useless, sent a car round 20 mins after they had buggered off, didn't even knock on the door to ask for the security footage... everyone, I give you the UK police force:confused:) will slow me down (too much) on working on this translation.

anyway, back to work on the translation. (and in case anyone is worried, I have a crowbar in easy reach)

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
People always forget that (barring unusual situations, like updates to the game engine borking the translation tools) I knuckle down and get shit done.

and nothing... barring sleeping, eating, a pair of thieves casing the joint (yup, that happened tonight, stupid sods looked right at the security cam before running off too, police were useless, sent a car round 20 mins after they had buggered off, didn't even knock on the door to ask for the security footage... everyone, I give you the UK police force:confused:) will slow me down (too much) on working on this translation.

anyway, back to work on the translation. (and in case anyone is worried, I have a crowbar in easy reach)
Thank you, Big man™

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Good Luck you save sir. and lucky for you and your house.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022

Bro you're a f*cking unit doing this. Absolute one man army.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaffesnus and akapp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes