DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I got angry again just by reading that :HideThePain:
I wonder how they're doing these days. Last game I played from them was Danganronpa V3 I think, and it was... passable. At least I found no bugs, which also used to be one of their trademarks.
IDK but some of the developers of the games they published has re-released their games under a different publisher to put back in what those bastards censored. Just hoping Nippon Ichi wake the fuck up and take Disgaea and Criminal Girls series away from them.

On topic though.
Hurry the hell up, we don't pay you to sla......eh? we don't pay you period? Oh, then carry on with the good work.

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Hurry the hell up, we don't pay you to sla......eh? we don't pay you period? Oh, then carry on with the good work.
i've been wanting to pay him some how, but I don't know how. Even posted to ask him if he had a patreon of something.

still no response. cry more weeb.gif

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status report : Currently translating one of the densest sections, which is just event after event after event... taking a 10 minute break to give my eyes a rest.

and Bogard_0, I used to have a buymeacoffee account, but it got closed last year (Inactivity I think?)
never bothered to set it back up.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if they improved the RNG events so some events will be constant in X day or smth.
That way everyone can get the same skills or smth or at least make it possible to get every skill hint til' 100.

Reactions: torresm

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status Update : Still slogging my way through, plenty of new events (and as a hint, save your money when possible, some of them are expensive)
also another Farmer Ending... won't say where, but I would suggest really focusing on stats in the very early game.

It's probably going to take me awhile to test everything (between RNG events, branching paths and new game+ stuff) compared to previous releases once I get to testing phase.

*edit* good god, Inusuku has really expanded the whole guild merger/money issue thing... I think I've counted 4 different paths and variations (before it was basically learning to cook and developing a new menu, now it looks like you can say "sod that" and do a monster hunt instead? but even that can be failed... I am not looking forward to testing this part...)

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Status Update : Still slogging my way through, plenty of new events (and as a hint, save your money when possible, some of them are expensive)
also another Farmer Ending... won't say where, but I would suggest really focusing on stats in the very early game.

It's probably going to take me awhile to test everything (between RNG events, branching paths and new game+ stuff) compared to previous releases once I get to testing phase.

*edit* good god, Inusuku has really expanded the whole guild merger/money issue thing... I think I've counted 4 different paths and variations (before it was basically learning to cook and developing a new menu, now it looks like you can say "sod that" and do a monster hunt instead? but even that can be failed... I am not looking forward to testing this part...)
Damn, Inusuku putting out some quality updates then! Even more excited to enjoy the update now!

Fantasy is quickly climbing the ranks in dl-site, the day this update dropped it reached all-time rank 6 in game/video category and in 1 year already reached 60% the sales number of Monochrome. Consider now that Monochrome launched 2,5+ years earlier and is the second best-selling doujin game in the site with 107k units sold (losing only to teaching feeling by 5k units, from 2015).

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Damn, Inusuku putting out some quality updates then! Even more excited to enjoy the update now!

Fantasy is quickly climbing the ranks in dl-site, the day this update dropped it reached all-time rank 6 in game/video category and in 1 year already reached 60% the sales number of Monochrome. Consider now that Monochrome launched 2,5+ years earlier and is the second best-selling doujin game in the site with 107k units sold (losing only to teaching feeling by 5k units, from 2015).
Yeah there's tons of content in this game now. The only thing left I think I REALLY would love for Inusuku to add is an interactive footjob scene. Maybe in the bath or something together, it really is a shame this game has so much now yet not a single footjob scene. It got rimjob before a footjob. I pray to the imouto loving gods above that there is still hope for one.

Reactions: Clicx and akapp

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Have many END than before? WOW

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Good amount done today, been touching up bits of the translation as I went to make it flow better, won't know how much of an improvement it is until I get to testing and see it in game with proper context...

biggest concern for me at the moment is the things that while they can be translated, won't inject into game.... I'm leaving them until last on the to-do list in hopes an update comes out that fixes the issue before I get to them... (which is really annoying, as the title questions, the games intro itself and things like ability descriptions are in that section)

good thing is the rest of the game itself will inject fine, so in the case that the issue isn't resolved by time I get to them, it's only... 10% of the game or so that might be affected?

going to get some sleep, I have a few things to do later today, so need to be rested.

Later all!

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Good amount done today, been touching up bits of the translation as I went to make it flow better, won't know how much of an improvement it is until I get to testing and see it in game with proper context...

biggest concern for me at the moment is the things that while they can be translated, won't inject into game.... I'm leaving them until last on the to-do list in hopes an update comes out that fixes the issue before I get to them... (which is really annoying, as the title questions, the games intro itself and things like ability descriptions are in that section)

good thing is the rest of the game itself will inject fine, so in the case that the issue isn't resolved by time I get to them, it's only... 10% of the game or so that might be affected?

going to get some sleep, I have a few things to do later today, so need to be rested.

Later all!

Rest well our hero.

Reactions: Eakky13

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
How do you go about modding this game? I searched through the game's file and noticed that a lot of UI stuff are images.
I don't know anything about Wolf RPG right now, but I got curios.
I wanted to modify the skill descriptions, I wanted to change some words and see if I could do something to Vit.Enhance and Cooking since their descriptions go out of the box.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
How do you go about modding this game? I searched through the game's file and noticed that a lot of UI stuff are images.
I wanted to modify the skill descriptions, I wanted to change some words and see if I could do something to Vit.Enhance and Cooking since their descriptions go out of the box.
Im not the translator but as far as I know the images you just have to edit it in any image software like photoshop, as for text and other kinds of data it's best to use some translation tool like Translator++, though I'm not sure if it works for this project.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How we get newgame+ ?

with happy end ? good end?
Is there any extra content in New Game+ or its just skill points/money
Do you know if the game stores these flags/points somewhere else permanently or does it re-check your save(s) every time you start a new game?
In other words, after I enable new game+, will it stay enabled if I delete that save?
I describe most of the New Game+ rules and situation here. The long and short of it: the game saves the highest point total between all saves made while playing the game (no clear, bad end, or good end needed), but only the highest, so it won't be overwritten by a lower score. So you'll keep your highest total for all new games made (there is a choice to skip picking if you don't want a new game+).

New Game+ is mostly a bunch of early game power ups, but will help a lot in the new branches of the game (defeating the exhibition match, etc), where Inusuku had previously thought certain fights unwinnable without cheating (which was nearly, but not fully true). It's a lot easier to enter that story path with said boosts from the start of the game.

Images can be replaced without coding, and some text changed (hopefully all text soon if it updates) using Translator++, but actual script writing will take using Wolf RPG Editor 3.0 or better (since Inusuku updated the game's engine to 3.0). You can find a mostly translated (and only 3.0+ version) of the Editor here. You can find an English manual for the Editor . It takes a bit of a learning curve to start using it, though history with RPG Maker Engine will help a lot.

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Images can be replaced without coding, and some text changed (hopefully all text soon if it updates) using Translator++, but actual script writing will take using Wolf RPG Editor 3.0 or better (since Inusuku updated the game's engine to 3.0). You can find a mostly translated (and only 3.0+ version) of the Editor here. You can find an English manual for the Editor . It takes a bit of a learning curve to start using it, though history with RPG Maker Engine will help a lot.
Fortunately, the only thing I plan to do is change some words.
Thanks for the info!

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes