lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
I just finished the game (1.3) today. Not gonna lie: it was pretty fun.
Now after reading the comments, it turns out a new update was released last week ^^

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Damn, Inusuku putting out some quality updates then! Even more excited to enjoy the update now!

Fantasy is quickly climbing the ranks in dl-site, the day this update dropped it reached all-time rank 6 in game/video category and in 1 year already reached 60% the sales number of Monochrome. Consider now that Monochrome launched 2,5+ years earlier and is the second best-selling doujin game in the site with 107k units sold (losing only to teaching feeling by 5k units, from 2015).
The scary thing about teaching feelings is it reached most of it's sales when it was still a barebones game.....the FMC and story alone got it to those numbers.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Heyo, I'm awake, done all the stuff I needed to get done, and am now free for the rest of the day!

So, what should I do? hmm, I have this lovely story I was reading... or I could play some Fallout 4... or Rune Factory... oooh... or Red Dead...

Or I could work on the translation...

Decisions decisions...

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Heyo, I'm awake, done all the stuff I needed to get done, and am now free for the rest of the day!

So, what should I do? hmm, I have this lovely story I was reading... or I could play some Fallout 4... or Rune Factory... oooh... or Red Dead...

Decisions decisions...
Fallout 4 is a good choice to be honest

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, Rune factory is out, Rachel has decided to chill with the switch... Tears of the kingdom... and shes using the Tv, so that's my gaming plans out... and I can't play anything on the PC without feeling guilty that I'm not working on the translation...

So guess it's time to get back to the grind and keep translating.

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
My dick is on the verge of erupting harder than Pompei. I'm going to kidnap daveson and shadeishere put them in a room,poke a hole inthat room big enough for my dick to fit through. Then its up to you if you want my dick to errupt in the room,drowning you both, or you guys finish the project so i erupt elsewhere. Saving your lives. The key to the door is in my balls but i need to errupt first for you to be able to reach it.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
My dick is on the verge of erupting harder than Pompei. I'm going to kidnap daveson and shadeishere put them in a room,poke a hole inthat room big enough for my dick to fit through. Than its up to you if you want my dick to errupt in the room,drowning you both, or you guys finish the project so i erupt elsewhere. Saving your lives. The key to the door is in my balls but i need to errupt first for you to be able to reach it.
Whoa, calm down Jigsaw :KEK:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I don't know why, but I just suggest adding these icons in the translation, instead of en/jp icons (if it looks good). And yes, I could not extract the game files using wolfdec , so I just drew on the screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
My dick is on the verge of erupting harder than Pompei. I'm going to kidnap daveson and shadeishere put them in a room,poke a hole inthat room big enough for my dick to fit through. Then its up to you if you want my dick to errupt in the room,drowning you both, or you guys finish the project so i erupt elsewhere. Saving your lives. The key to the door is in my balls but i need to errupt first for you to be able to reach it.
Coomer brain on Eroge withdrawal made this lad turn into the NutSaw :KEK: .

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status Update : Town/Shopping Done and also it's events done. Currently working through Bathroom scenes (and doing it blind, so might be funky once I get to testing, as I have to guess who might be talking sometimes)

No pics cos I'm not testing anything yet.

Going to finish up this section then take a little break for a hour or so, eyes are feeling dry.

Sep 3, 2019
Celebrating Shade's (almost) finished most awaited translation, let me recap what's new content added in the big update of 1.4 according to Inusuku's blog post. Translated it myself so correct me if there's any error. I don't play the game after ver. 1.2 so playing again with this many change in 1.4 will be very exciting.

Version 1.4 additions and changes

System

• Support for WolfRPG editor 3.0.
  • Choice UI change.
  • Addition of CG23 deformation with UI change.
  • Implemented Auto-save function. => at night (when there is no pregnancy judgment) auto save
  • Improved Save/Load screen UI.
  • Added transfer/inheritance system. (new game plus?)
  • Added a system to transfer over the pajamas you owned.

Game part

• Revised sunset CG BG.
  • Revised world tree forest BG CG.
  • Revised world tree BG CG.
  • Revised sea BG1 CG.
  • Revised sea BG2 CG.
  • Added CG of being woken up by your sister.
  • Added CG when moving around the town.
  • Added CG when returning to town.
  • Added CG when taking a walk.
  • Added random events during the day (25 kinds).
  • Added random events at home (10 kinds).
  • Added story events. => added events around the time of return to the training camp.
  • Added new branching scenario. => When you win against Akatsuki for the first time.
  • Added CG to Yui's physical training.
  • Added CG to Kana's training event.
  • Added CG to Kasumi's first appearance.
  • Added Kasumi's likability event.
  • Added CG to Kana, Yui, Kasumi, and Yukari's likability event.
  • Added CG before the final battle.
  • Added CG in hot spring event conversation.

H event part

• Added CG of peeking at sub character in the shower.
  • Revised CG of hot spring event.
  • Added "witnessing masturbation" in random event.
  • Added a "boobs challenge" to the dining out event.
  • Added "dream event 2" for sister.
  • Added "I'm going swimming on my day off, so I'll have sex with you" event.
  • Added a "pankoki" (masturbate to your sister pants) derivative on the "panty hunt" event.
  • Added creampie in cowgirl position (after clearing the big adventure).
  • Added spider cowgirl position (after clearing Great Adventure).

Late night part

• Revised the existing post-event anger rate.
  • Added post CG at the end of consensual H scene. => must be in almost naked state
  • Added hand-holding performance. (OMG HOW LEWD!)
  • Added looking condom and tissue (?).
  • Added cut-in of oral ejaculation.
  • Added control for creampie after clearing the big adventure.

Others

• Text adjustment
  • CG/direction adjustment

CG volume implemented at this time
  • CG28 Deformed CG23

※ contents may be subject to change.

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Untitled.png
Would be a funny scene. Then the sister scolds you for being too forward towards this stranger (who came out from an alley, with all this knowledge about the sister's condition and telling you to go to this dangerous area).
Good thing this game's world is wholesome, for the most part.

I forgot the greatest motivation, save your sister and prevent pregnancy. A win-win situation, no need for second thoughts.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022

Decisions decisions...

Diablo 4 is released(For ultimate) but will release on June 6 :) but that's a topic for another thread.
or yea you could work on translation lol.

AuronSama

Jan 13, 2018
One question. Its bugging me since the release of the game. Did they finally implement a scene after the toilet scene, where she hints doing in the living room and then just nothing happens? Always irks me, when I see it.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
One question. Its bugging me since the release of the game. Did they finally implement a scene after the toilet scene, where she hints doing in the living room and then just nothing happens? Always irks me, when I see it.
Actually, during that scene, she basically says, "Let's continue this in our room," and while it then sends you back to the evening menu in the bedroom, it does unlock the "Let's do H" option in the menu to start the Night Mode before the normal bedtime (In short, you have to manually select to continue in bed).

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes