Markuno

May 28, 2023
Actually, during that scene, she basically says, "Let's continue this in our room," and while it then sends you back to the evening menu in the bedroom, it does unlock the "Let's do H" option in the menu to start the Night Mode before the normal bedtime (In short, you have to manually select to continue in bed).
I tried your mod in 1.3.1 and I liked it a lot, do you think you could update it for 1.4?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I tried your mod in 1.3.1 and I liked it a lot, do you think you could update it for 1.4?
Prepping it for Shadeishere's release. Trimmed off the few parts the creator himself added in, but am also adding in a bit for the first release, so there will new content in the mod as well. Will take a day or two after Shadeishere's release to add it in and make sure there are no obvious bugs.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Prepping it for Shadeishere's release. Trimmed off the few parts the creator himself added in, but am also adding in a bit for the first release, so there will new content in the mod as well. Will take a day or two after Shadeishere's release to add it in and make sure there are no obvious bugs.
Oh... :love:.

I look forward to the update of your mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Markuno and akapp

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
My dick is on the verge of erupting harder than Pompei. I'm going to kidnap daveson and shadeishere put them in a room,poke a hole inthat room big enough for my dick to fit through. Then its up to you if you want my dick to errupt in the room,drowning you both, or you guys finish the project so i erupt elsewhere. Saving your lives. The key to the door is in my balls but i need to errupt first for you to be able to reach it.
Chill man.... like wow you may have a talent for writing ero novels or things like that. It couldn´t have ocurred to me unless i were high on something XD

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
My dick is on the verge of erupting harder than Pompei. I'm going to kidnap daveson and shadeishere put them in a room,poke a hole inthat room big enough for my dick to fit through. Then its up to you if you want my dick to errupt in the room,drowning you both, or you guys finish the project so i erupt elsewhere. Saving your lives. The key to the door is in my balls but i need to errupt first for you to be able to reach it.
I mean, that's one way to express your love for the work they* do.

edit - can't type

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Oh... :love:.

I look forward to the update of your mod.
I have two main additions I am working on, one being a little mini-game. The other will probably sit out an update, since I want to get it better fleshed out. You might regret it, though, with lots of custom images coming along... I originally had five planned additions long ago (thankfully put on hold during the long wait for 1.4), but Inusuku added in four of them, and the fifth wasn't that exciting, so my feasible idea bin was running dry. Inusuku also officially made three of the additions my mod had added in...I think we may share a brain cell somewhere. :LOL: The inspiration for these recent additions I'm adding hit me out of the blue while slogging at work the other day, so I'm quite excited to get something fresh worked up. I am going to be wasting so much time in photoshop, though.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone know if Inusuku has a viewable content road map of any more content they plan on putting in the game in future updates? I know they had planned on doing an event album or something down the line like Monochrome had with the album.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have two main additions I am working on, one being a little mini-game. The other will probably sit out an update, since I want to get it better fleshed out. You might regret it, though, with lots of custom images coming along... I originally had five planned additions long ago (thankfully put on hold during the long wait for 1.4), but Inusuku added in four of them, and the fifth wasn't that exciting, so my feasible idea bin was running dry. Inusuku also officially made three of the additions my mod had added in...I think we may share a brain cell somewhere. :LOL: The inspiration for these recent additions I'm adding hit me out of the blue while slogging at work the other day, so I'm quite excited to get something fresh worked up. I am going to be wasting so much time in photoshop, though.
It's always exciting to work on new things...

When 1.4 came out when I saw the first image of the sister raising the blanket I said "I have to color it" and I think I did it in record time hehe.

When you do things with your heart and you like them, this emotion is generated and the result is simply amazing.

But hey I'm excited to see what you have in mind for your mod ≧◠ᴥ◠≦

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone know if Inusuku has a viewable content road map of any more content they plan on putting in the game in future updates? I know they had planned on doing an event album or something down the line like Monochrome had with the album.
Yes, he also mentioned an expansion of physical interaction with the sister but it never came up.

I would have liked to see a hug with the little sister in that expansion but unfortunately it didn't happen :(

With 1.4 just when it was about to finish it was that he mentioned all the changes, so we just have to wait.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I pretty much have the first of the two main additions I've been working on set up. Here's a preview to tide you over until it's available. (Includes two fresh scenes and a minigame).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one took a lot more coding to setup than the second addition, but the second one will be taking time with photoshop to get a decent set of scenes. Both of these additions were on the near limit of what I can realistically add, as I have only moderate redrawing skills, and few actual drawing skills.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I pretty much have the first of the two main additions I've been working on set up. Here's a preview to tide you over until it's available. (Includes two fresh scenes and a minigame).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one took a lot more coding to setup than the second addition, but the second one will be taking time with photoshop to get a decent set of scenes. Both of these additions were on the near limit of what I can realistically add, as I have only moderate redrawing skills, and few actual drawing skills.
Rock paper scissors with imouto? I approve!

As long as it doesn't break out into a hand holding competition. Or even worse,a thumb war. Dear god,that would be too lewd. Save that for sexy times, and make sure to wear protection, else you risk consequences. No gloves, no love.

• Haha
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I hope it's either fishing minigame or lockpicking minigame (every game should have one of these)
ScreenShot_2023_0603_15_26_14.jpg

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
I hope it's either fishing minigame or lockpicking minigame (every game should have one of these)
View attachment 2672066
A bit interesting actually, that idea...
Say, you made her so mad, went to Explosive state, wore a chastity belt that you need to lock pick successfully.
Succeed with the risky mission and make her feel good to, possibly, be forgiven; or fail miserably and doom the world or however wide the range of her explosion is, in a horrible attempt to be forgiven and lockpicking your way into your sister's vagina...

darqice21

Nov 30, 2021
A bit interesting actually, that idea...
Say, you made her so mad, went to Explosive state, wore a chastity belt that you need to lock pick successfully.
Succeed with the risky mission and make her feel good to, possibly, be forgiven; or fail miserably and doom the world or however wide the range of her explosion is, in a horrible attempt to be forgiven and lockpicking your way into your sister's vagina...
Adding a chance to get gold when you unlock is funny i think or sweets heh, that's cruel but fun i guess?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Or some look alike lockpicking or rythm mini game with variations between fingering, licking or inserting ass / vagina.

Could visually be satisfying by just speeding up the existing animations ^^

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes