Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
it's 10am, I haven't slept since... 2pm yesterday? so I'm going to get some sleep.

as for the translation... eh... I'd say 40% of the way through translating, 3% testing done.
and for kicks, the particular section (side characters : guild girls & Akatsuki) I've stopped at : in 1.3.1, 700ish lines of code/text to sort through/translate, same section in 1.4.2? 1200ish. so yeah, more events, most likely some new game+ stuff etc.

anyway, later all, cya with the next status report in... 12 hours? maybe

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
People always forget that (barring unusual situations, like updates to the game engine borking the translation tools) I knuckle down and get shit done.

and nothing... barring sleeping, eating, a pair of thieves casing the joint (yup, that happened tonight, stupid sods looked right at the security cam before running off too, police were useless, sent a car round 20 mins after they had buggered off, didn't even knock on the door to ask for the security footage... everyone, I give you the UK police force:confused:) will slow me down (too much) on working on this translation.

anyway, back to work on the translation. (and in case anyone is worried, I have a crowbar in easy reach)
I wasn't around for the first time so I didn't even know that. But try not to burn yourself out, brother. We can wait a bit more if it means your health is in check. (Edit: seeing the most recent post, I guess that's being taken care of :LUL: )

Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Found out how many points you get in New Game+

1 point each 10 days that have passed, up to a cap of 10 (55 days=5 points, 216 days=10 points)
2 points for panty collection completed
2 points for completing the story
2 points for clearing the great adventure
2 points for clearing Yukari's favoribility event
2 points for clearing the Food Menu challenge early on in-game
2 points each for reaching LV 5 favor with Kana, Yui, and Kasumi

This caps at 30, but for the moment, you can get only 26.
Your points are then divided by 2, rounded down, before giving you your grand total of...

Grand Total: 13 max points.

Will be updating my New Game+ guide with this.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

1 point each 10 days that have passed, up to a cap of 10 (55 days=5 points, 216 days=10 points)

Your points are then divided by 2, rounded down, before giving you your grand total of...

How we get newgame+ ?

with happy end ? good end?

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020

Is there any extra content in New Game+ or its just skill points/money

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Do you know if the game stores these flags/points somewhere else permanently or does it re-check your save(s) every time you start a new game?
In other words, after I enable new game+, will it stay enabled if I delete that save?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Looking at you, NIS America...
We do not speak of that...place. "Hey, I'm gonna snatch up a bunch of games that may but most likely not get licensed to the USA, praise us! Oh, just ignore the liberties we take with story, character personalities, dialog and the fact that we purposely seek out the most ecchi games we can find JUST to censor them. Cause you know only like 8 year olds play games meant for older teens and adults."

Sep 3, 2019
What's new on the new update (i check the official but i can't speak anime)
ver. 1.4.2 which is now being translated by Shade is just a bug fix update, same with 1.4.1. List of new update in terms of content and gameplay is on the earlier ver. 1.4. There are TONS of update. I think someone already translated it here though, just search for it.

Mar 17, 2019
it's 10am, I haven't slept since... 2pm yesterday? so I'm going to get some sleep.

as for the translation... eh... I'd say 40% of the way through translating, 3% testing done.
and for kicks, the particular section (side characters : guild girls & Akatsuki) I've stopped at : in 1.3.1, 700ish lines of code/text to sort through/translate, same section in 1.4.2? 1200ish. so yeah, more events, most likely some new game+ stuff etc.

anyway, later all, cya with the next status report in... 12 hours? maybe
holy... take a break mate o_O
think about your health and slow down.
we can wait a little longer, well i can at least, so take your time

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
We do not speak of that...place. "Hey, I'm gonna snatch up a bunch of games that may but most likely not get licensed to the USA, praise us! Oh, just ignore the liberties we take with story, character personalities, dialog and the fact that we purposely seek out the most ecchi games we can find JUST to censor them. Cause you know only like 8 year olds play games meant for older teens and adults."
I got angry again just by reading that :HideThePain:
I wonder how they're doing these days. Last game I played from them was Danganronpa V3 I think, and it was... passable. At least I found no bugs, which also used to be one of their trademarks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ragingpeanut
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes