shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There's a end of year message on the ci-en and a cute chibi of fantasy imouto. Not a dev log or any sort of preview images.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Can someone help!? what is the favor of other girl do? and how can you increase it?
If you're referring to what I think you are, then I believe it increases their combat stats and unlocks new abilities for them to use (in combat). You increase it by participating in the character specific events that have a random chance to occur whenever you complete a training mission, guild quest, etc.

ImoutoPon

Oct 10, 2022
There's no answer that gives you peerless. you need to get it in the initial roll (4.7% chance to get Peerless), and not overwrite it with the 2nd question, 1st & 3rd question answers have no effect on titles only the 2nd questions do.

To give you an example of how it works, the game first rolls you random titles from 21 slots each. let's say for example you roll "Perverted" for Title1 and "Peerless" for Title2.

In the 2nd question there are 4 different questions two which will change "Perverted" and other two will change "Peerless"

"You are finally cornered in the middle of a battle." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"
"While peddling, you meet a hungry girl." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"

"When you stop at a small village, a young girl speaks to you." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"
"You are crossing a large, wide river in a small boat." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"

So you need to roll a 4.7% chance to get Peerless and then only roll one of the two 20% chance questions that will not change it.

Hope this clears any confusion you guys have about this.

oh and btw Peerless is not even that good, the best answer in the game is "Aaaaaaaah!!!!! Blublublublub..." which gives you +30 Max AP, therefore "Intellectual" or "Screaming" are the best titles.
is it only possible to roll peerless for 'Title2' or is that just from your example? Wondering because if not, I was thinking about rolling for Title1: Peerless, Title2: Flatulent for that delicious counterattack rate +10. But Flatulent seems to only be available in the boat question which replaces Title2.

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
is it only possible to roll peerless for 'Title2' or is that just from your example? Wondering because if not, I was thinking about rolling for Title1: Peerless, Title2: Flatulent for that delicious counterattack rate +10. But Flatulent seems to only be available in the boat question which replaces Title2.
Yeah it's impossible to get Peerless from the Title1 list. the game rolls only 1 title from each of the 2 lists, and the answers are coded to only overwrite titles to the list they should be in.

Plus even if it somehow magically happened, it wouldn't give any stats due to how it's coded. Same way that the duplicated "Kind" from Title1 ID:9 doesn't give any stats, and "Kind" from Title2 ID:6 does.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImoutoPon

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
damn, inusuku really improved his artstyle over time. the lighting looks better and more detailed here (I think, I could be wrong)
Inusuku's art is beautiful and yes, as you mention, it looks better every day.

Sometimes I feel that the color I'm trying to add degrades his art.

I already want to see more of the encore, it looks like it's going to be great in all aspects.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes