tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
damn, inusuku really improved his artstyle over time. the lighting looks better and more detailed here (I think, I could be wrong)
Isn't the Encore art supposed to be done by a different artist? Or atleast assisted by a new artist, because Inusuku keeps on using the concept art they made when they were looking for . Also said that 100% of the planned cg is finished, so remake might not take TOO long.

Reactions: akapp

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
are there any games like this where you can be the sister
I... I don't think there is one, at least not something even remotely resembling cohabitation game.
And if I ever wanted to be mercilessly fucked by Big Brother I would remember my government exists for this exact purpose :HideThePain: I just wish it could cook me a homemade bento, though.

Mar 17, 2019
I do have one thing to nitpick:
View attachment 3223324

What the hell happened to her thumb? :LUL:

That's what I remember too.
huh... The thumb mistake looks very familiar to me.
I "work" a lot with an image generator... AI program? can you call it that? XD
In any case, the “program” is called Stable Diffusion.
I don't know if it's an AI generated image, but the mistake with the thumb happens to me often

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
huh... The thumb mistake looks very familiar to me.
I "work" a lot with an image generator... AI program? can you call it that? XD
In any case, the “program” is called Stable Diffusion.
I don't know if it's an AI generated image, but the mistake with the thumb happens to me often
In this case I wasn't even suspecting it's drawn by AI, but because of the recent surge of AI art I'm always looking at the hands instinctively now. :KEK:

I can chalk this one up to plain old artist mistake, the rest of the art looks authentic enough with nice detailing.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
It's like 1.1.7 ver? Downloading 1.1.7 while 1.4.3 exists? Maybe, nah
P.S.
Also, not everything is translated, sad
For apk the most recent version is 1.1.7 and for pc is the 1.4.3, and about the translation in the apk if someone want to retake the translation in the apk go ahead

Edit: if you want to play the most recent version "1.4.3" play in your pc, if you want to play in android is the 1.1.7 and partial eng.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
P.S.
If I knew how to do android I would, but I don't so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you have what you have... V1.1.7 on android is pretty much V1.4.3 on pc as far as I am aware?

hard to believe we are about to hit 1 year of this translation...

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
If I knew how to do android I would, but I don't so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you have what you have... V1.1.7 on android is pretty much V1.4.3 on pc as far as I am aware?

hard to believe we are about to hit 1 year of this translation...
Nah, as shades say.

Not everyone can modify the game from the PC version of the game to the Android version.

Yes, maybe some of them can just take the contents of the file from the PC version and then put it into the Android version. but will the game run normally without bugs? (It's still better if you can still open it and have time to see the game's start menu, usually it just forces close!! :HideThePain: )
and that's just a waste of time :KEK:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
this year??
Yes. It was supposed to be out by Christmas, then January and now it's end of winter. If they didn't hate how the DLC was turning out, since it was going to be a forced segment of the world instead of now just a place where you can decide to spend weekly guild activity at it might have come out really soon.

Reactions: Annon-kun

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yes. It was supposed to be out by Christmas, then January and now it's end of winter. If they didn't hate how the DLC was turning out, since it was going to be a forced segment of the world instead of now just a place where you can decide to spend weekly guild activity at it might have come out really soon.

Not only will it be spending a week fixing the hot springs, there will also be a lot more content for the sister and other scenarios.

Here is a list that Inusuku shared a while ago:

1704383689835.png
1704383941187.png

So in terms of content, coding and images the DLC will not be small at all and it really seems normal to me that it has been delayed, it is quite a big job.

Last edited:

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
P.S.
1.1.7 its Android ver using RPGM (use joiplay emulator or whatever ) and
1.4.3 PC ver Using Wolfrpg
know your stuff dude

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes