deel.alt

May 31, 2022
Here's all the stat changes and skills gained at the start of the game, from all the questions and titles for v1.4.3 Translation φ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

heya~ are these still updated? like are the things that says they're bugged are still bugged?

Reactions: BartzV

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I have a bug in the apk version! The game doesn't work when i touch the sister, but it works with every other actions. I just saved and the issue appears, and reloading doesn't fix the issue. I fucked up my save?

neroske

Dec 22, 2023
can someone help me? i downloaded the android version - colourless + decensor and when i played it, it still has some japanese words mix with english words. how to fix this?

blackidol

Oct 26, 2023
can someone help me? i downloaded the android version - colourless + decensor and when i played it, it still has some japanese words mix with english words. how to fix this?
Assets/www/ map001 are commonevents find this Japanese word and Translate it if you can, or write to the translators

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Hello. Can someone tell me how to go back in the Android version? I can't return when I choose to do something if I change my mind, such as taking a bath.

Also, are there cheats? Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes