HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I've been playing this game for like 2 hours and I didn't see any sex stuff because game seems extremely grindy. My energy is constantly low, it doesn't allow me to do more than 2 actions a day. Mood is bad because I am assuming I can't lewd sister. She is angry at me because I got caught peeping while she was in the bath. Am I missing something or is this game designed to be this grindy and annoying? When is the game going to open up? Does it ever open up? I am genuinely confused about what should I do. Can someone help me understand wtf is going on in this game?
If you are that desperate just use CE table and just do it.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Also new news on the DLC front (quick translation):

We are working on the DLC slowly and steadily...!
The contents of the DLC will be additional episodes after the main story is cleared.
The content will be an additional scenario of about +50 days' worth of volume, and additional acts that can be performed on the younger sister.

The daytime part is composed of many events of sub-characters and some H scenes depending on the character.
In addition, illustrations by Yukihiko were added to random events.

Additional list of acts you can do to your sister:
・Acutally doing it in the restroom (front/back)
・Hugging/kissing in skinship
・Add sexual harassment commands.
 ・Add CG of seeing underwear
 ・Add CG of seeing nakedness.
 ・Add CG that shows masturbation
 ・Add CG that makes her masturbate
・Kitchen sex
・Masturbation challenge at eating out
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene
・Poses for late-night blowjob
・Additional late-night cunnilingus poses

This is what we are planning to do!
We will continue to work hard on this project!

OMG big event coming!!!!

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
i cant find the other discussion post about it, but is there anyother games like the imouto series? (barring month with sister)

RampitSel

Jun 23, 2023
How do you get the file to actually work? I installed it and put the file in the data folder but it didn't work. What else am I missing or I am not doing right?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit this game's files? I want to mod it myself if that is possible. I've never modded wolf rpg engine before.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks but no, I want to change code.
You'll need to use WolfRPG editor. The best English version is outdated, and won't work with 3.x+ version WolfRPG games (like this one), but there is another English version here on the forums. That version is the WolfRPG Editor 3.164, which is new enough to edit the newer WolfRPG games like this game. The game engine is quite similar to the RPG Maker series, and there is a basic intro manual for English users here:

Reactions: Heml0ck

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Are the translation for the android version the same as the windows one? Cause there's quite a lot of things like skill explanation that wasn't translated yet
Edit:
Can someone tell me the skill explanation? Like longing etc
skill you need i think reading code ,learning JP language ( or just MTL lol) , trial and error.
(i only have trial and error skill btw lmao)
(JP+Uncen)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes