DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
It definitely isn't bad MTL, and almost completed properly translated, with just the hard to activate random scenes that gives Shadesishere so much trouble. Shadesishere is still working on the translation as well, though the soonish~ DLC will slow it down, as the translation has to be reworked with each new version of the game.
Someone did make a python script wayyy earlier in the thread that was supposed to automate it, and I'm fairly certain it worked until WolfRPG switched to UTF-8 in an update breaking it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It definitely isn't bad MTL, and almost completed properly translated, with just the hard to activate random scenes that gives Shadesishere so much trouble. Shadesishere is still working on the translation as well, though the soonish~ DLC will slow it down, as the translation has to be reworked with each new version of the game.
I feel the need to interject here, I'm currently not doing anything with the translation, as I'm waiting for the DLC.
I will be going over everything again once the DLC is out, so I will be taking the time to really bring everything together and make it as good as possible before calling it done.

So yeah, after the DLC is out, expect the next version of the translation to be the Final™ Version (barring any additional content that Inusuku adds after the DLC)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
You pounded her so vigorously that her period came out from her mouth.

Don't ask me how that'd work anatomically.
How do I always enter threads at such strange times, not long ago I check F95 and found myself in an in-depth discussion about how trap pregnancy worked, a few days later I check in to now find mouth periods.

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020

im too waiting for the dlc :( this will take a lot time
Putting the post through MTL he does say the DLC will have a lot more stuff than the base game, I guess it will be worth the wait till February (hopefully February).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Also new news on the DLC front (quick translation):

We are working on the DLC slowly and steadily...!
The contents of the DLC will be additional episodes after the main story is cleared.
The content will be an additional scenario of about +50 days' worth of volume, and additional acts that can be performed on the younger sister.

The daytime part is composed of many events of sub-characters and some H scenes depending on the character.
In addition, illustrations by Yukihiko were added to random events.

Additional list of acts you can do to your sister:
・Acutally doing it in the restroom (front/back)
・Hugging/kissing in skinship
・Add sexual harassment commands.
 ・Add CG of seeing underwear
 ・Add CG of seeing nakedness.
 ・Add CG that shows masturbation
 ・Add CG that makes her masturbate
・Kitchen sex
・Masturbation challenge at eating out
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene
・Poses for late-night blowjob
・Additional late-night cunnilingus poses

This is what we are planning to do!
We will continue to work hard on this project!

Last edited:

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
New Ci-en progress update dropped.
Estimated DLC date is Feb-March. Some planned update contents is specified(mostly new interactions with imouto) but take with a grain of salt as plans can change. As already mentioned on twitter and the post above Inusuku is a vtuber's mom now! Probably dont take being a mom as a confirmation of their gender as there are cases like Mito-sensei being Fubuki's mom despite being a dude.

Honestly expected the DLC to come sooner but looking back on previous posts looks like I'm just misremembering things. Inusuku's previous estimation was Jan-Feb and is now moved by a month due to redoing parts. The plan was to finish non H sections and start on H scenes on Nov yet even now doesnt seem to have finished editing the non H scenes so I can see it getting delayed more. But hey Inusuku is getting more and more work so good for them.
Edit: Ah end of winter probably had me thinking December, seasons are still confusing as a person living in a tropical country.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes