blackidol

Oct 26, 2023
very descriptive... so... which, where, how and is it windows or android?

View attachment 3176195
Android version, in the bath almost half of the buttons do not work and sometimes even disappear because of this, the problem is that the button is translated into English but the action associated with the button remains in Japanese, which is why nothing happens when you press it, its sniff and lick buttons
the same thing on Saturday when cleaning the house, the actions in the bath are sniffing and licking, they do nothing and the buttons also disappears
sorry for bad english i use google translate but I hope the translation is clear
The sex button is not yet displayed during the day, it should be before the go to sleep button

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Android version, in the bath almost half of the buttons do not work and sometimes even disappear because of this, the problem is that the button is translated into English but the action associated with the button remains in Japanese, which is why nothing happens when you press it, its sniff and lick buttons
the same thing on Saturday when cleaning the house, the actions in the bath are sniffing and licking, they do nothing and the buttons also disappears
sorry for bad english i use google translate but I hope the translation is clear
The sex button is not yet displayed during the day, it should be before the go to sleep button
mario6714
61XejXtiuJS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Apr 11, 2021
I can't read Japanese, I'm confused and possibly retarded, how do I tend to the sister when she gets sick? Is there a button?
I just started playing it on Android.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I can't read Japanese, I'm confused and possibly retarded, how do I tend to the sister when she gets sick? Is there a button?
It would be a button, but it doesn't appear until she's fully sick. You can see it coming on when she responds with ... (or at least did on an old translation)

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
02.jpg

Sister has HP but you can't see

= 80 per days

She cum = -5 per time

if you sex with her alot her HP will low and she got sick.

and if her sick but you don't takecare her ....................Bad end.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 3176911

Sister has HP but you can't see

= 80 per days

She cum = -5 per time

if you sex with her alot her HP will low and she got sick.

and if her sick but you don't takecare her ....................Bad end.
I never knew there was a Bad End associated with that. But I would feel horrible booting up the game specifically to intentionally make the sister sick to get to the Bad End.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I never knew there was a Bad End associated with that. But I would feel horrible booting up the game specifically to intentionally make the sister sick to get to the Bad End.
Its a black comedy end don't worry. She just violently vomits blood and dies in like 2 panels. So if you set up a hell of a fuckfest one weekend night before she's cured, she just dies.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Are the translation for the android version the same as the windows one? Cause there's quite a lot of things like skill explanation that wasn't translated yet
Edit:
Can someone tell me the skill explanation? Like longing etc

Last edited:

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
What are the conditions to get the H scene not lowering her mood?
Managed to get it twice (the picture showing her exhausted after a good fucking session) during my playthrough (now at day 115), but now i only get the smiling picture, and mood decreasing from LOVE to Good the next morning ><

Maybe it is because i mainly use "I want to H" before sleep now instead of being mischievous at night?

Also, her sickness state seems to be related to H scene? I had to nurse her 3 - 4 times after a particularly
long anal sex night
Hey, I don't know if you ever got an answer to this. I'm having a similar issue. I'm on night 82, but my trust and interest are 926/848. Anyone know what's going on?

Edit: Incase anyone else is interested, I've tested this same night and found the following: Night Attack vs Asking for H have no bearing, for this night, for me, the only thing that seems to matter is that she only has 1 O. Doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if the protag finishes or not, doesn't matter if I fix her clothes or wipe her down. I'm really curious what mechanic is at play.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is this game fully translated on pc? I've looked at op but didn't see any details about translation progress.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the answer. Edited mtl is still better than nothing. I can sometimes understand mtl but I can never understand japanese.
It definitely isn't bad MTL, and almost completed properly translated, with just the hard to activate random scenes that gives Shadesishere so much trouble. Shadesishere is still working on the translation as well, though the soonish~ DLC will slow it down, as the translation has to be reworked with each new version of the game.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Its a black comedy end don't worry. She just violently vomits blood and dies in like 2 panels. So if you set up a hell of a fuckfest one weekend night before she's cured, she just dies.
did someone has the panels or images of this ending?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes