Apr 10, 2018
I've been searching to no avail but on android the game doesn't seem to have a folder on the 'android/data' file path. I can see every folder in data but none that seems related to this specific apk. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 15, 2021
I've been searching to no avail but on android the game doesn't seem to have a folder on the 'android/data' file path. I can see every folder in data but none that seems related to this specific apk. Help would be greatly appreciated.
You're right, I too have never been able to find it, I would also like to be able to find the "saves" in case something happens and I don't go back to the beginning

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
I think that if you could also stay with the other girls, the game would be more varied because in the end it is boring to always do the same thing with the little sister,If it gave the option to interact with the members of your party, it would bring the game more life

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
I think that if you could also stay with the other girls, the game would be more varied because in the end it is boring to always do the same thing with the little sister,If it gave the option to interact with the members of your party, it would bring the game more life
Then it will be "Guildmates Fantasy"

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Not really, since the big bro treats all girls as his little sister, it'd be a clever wordplay.
Like how their other game does it, Sister Travel.
This. He even tries to treat the Elf like a little sister when she's older than him. This dev's protags makes ALL females into little sisters, age be damned! That being said....

More varied isn't necessarily a good thing. Giving the other girls the same treatment of MH would take far too much time but on the other hand not putting enough effort into them will make it feel....cheap? IMHO, for the type of game this is having just one heroine is the best idea. If you get bored, just go play something else and come back to this from time to time. Depending on just how much content each individual girl gets and the quality of them will be a big indicator of whether this DLC was worth it or not. If it's just a few static images or just one animated scene, I would rather he simply added more for the MH that could have lead to sex but doesn't in the current version.

Actually, I just want him to work on Sister Explorer ha ha. Been waiting on that game for nearly 4 years.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
i have a question. The skill blitzkrieg shorts the battles in 5 turns. Can be turned off? I don't want to learn a kamikaze skill.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Not really, since the big bro treats all girls as his little sister
When world gives you imoutos you, make imoutolade. Simple as.

i have a question. The skill blitzkrieg shorts the battles in 5 turns. Can be turned off? I don't want to learn a kamikaze skill.
Nope, no playing around that. You have to accommodate this skill into your playstyle.

if you body so loli that loli !!!
explain further
6f5a40d0b55ef99ae59d675801c299ccc29e8924e31643797c6d452be8b11366.png

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You can't turn off any learned skills. But there is a skill that adds extra turns. Put both on and it's a damage up.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Today Insuku uploaded a progress trailer and in it he mentions what had been discussed a few days ago here, for him it is impossible to add night scenes for the girls of the guild, since it is not profitable for a DLC (Extra Downloadable Content) since If it did, the DLC would be even more expensive than the game itself.

He says that if he planned to do something like that, he would rather make a new game.

It also shows the images that he showed on Twitter a few days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So most likely all the scenes that the DLC will add will be static images along with the continuation of the story.

In case you want to read the full post: .

Sourblink

Apr 30, 2023
I have completed the first Great Adventure, became sterile and now i can't continue with the game.
She is changing locations around the house when clicking her.

Is this how my adventure end or i hit a bug?

Reactions: ball31
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes