Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Welp i guess there is no other choice but seriously i still need a tip
Win or lose, just spam that grand adventure every weekends.
It's free stats that'll help you even scale faster so it's even better if you take it slower tbh.

Pair that with the usual ooga booga training atk stat only and you'll defeat most if not all enemies less than 5 turns. :KEK:

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Inusuku posted some screenshots on their twitter. Work at hot spring is an option at the guild. I assume this is what Inusuku meant when they said they'd incorporate the dlc into the main scenario instead of making it a completely different scenario(for example the training camp and hot springs where the gang stays somewhere else overnight).
Fun fact: Guild reputation is currently terrorist organization
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Inusuku posted some screenshots on their twitter. Work at hot spring is an option at the guild. I assume this is what Inusuku meant when they said they'd incorporate the dlc into the main scenario instead of making it a completely different scenario(for example the training camp and hot springs where the gang stays somewhere else overnight).
Fun fact: Guild reputation is currently terrorist organization
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm terrorist ? why ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This is somewhat unusual, but inusuku posted some images on twitter:
1701713656420.png

With these we can see new random events and new corner image

Also in Kasumi's image I am surprised to see how big the brother looks compared to her.

If you want to detail it here is the link:

Reactions: akapp and Heml0ck

ProtoRaid

Aug 12, 2023
Hello everyone, it's been a while since my last update of the Spanish translation, speaking of progress, I can say that I'm about 80% complete. It's been a little slow, but I'm still making progress and so when I finish I'm moving on to the correction phase.

One of the things that will probably take me some time to correct is the evolution of the sister's description, since there are several loose sentences that many of them lack sense in Spanish.

My next publication will be when I reach 100%, and I can show more screenshots of the translation phase, see you in a future publication.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
This is somewhat unusual, but inusuku posted some images on twitter:
View attachment 3142699

With these we can see new random events and new corner image

Also in Kasumi's image I am surprised to see how big the brother looks compared to her.

If you want to detail it here is the link:
Why he wrote "haciendo"? Haciendo is in spanish "making it" or "doing it"

Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone, it's been a while since my last update of the Spanish translation, speaking of progress, I can say that I'm about 80% complete. It's been a little slow, but I'm still making progress and so when I finish I'm moving on to the correction phase.

One of the things that will probably take me some time to correct is the evolution of the sister's description, since there are several loose sentences that many of them lack sense in Spanish.

My next publication will be when I reach 100%, and I can show more screenshots of the translation phase, see you in a future publication.
By the way, do you think there are errors when trying it on Android? since I would like to get to try it since my native language is also Spanish.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes