hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Back after prolly a year(?) or whatever, just wondering, any news about what feature that will get implemented in sister fantasy dlc yet?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Back after prolly a year(?) or whatever, just wondering, any news about what feature that will get implemented in sister fantasy dlc yet?
Besides h with the guildmates, the events of the story cause the hot springs to get damaged, and your guild branded terrorists who have to help repair the hot springs and make it make money again to pay your debts off. You have to spend your weekdays there, only able to see your sister on the weekends. And there is a loneliness meter.

We were getting little bits of art weekly, but lately inusuku's been missing the weekly dev logs, and the last one apologised for that but said they're stuck hard into the boring stuff so don't expect new info for a while.

Reactions: hyoma303

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
We were getting little bits of art weekly, but lately inusuku's been missing the weekly dev logs, and the last one apologised for that but said they're stuck hard into the boring stuff so don't expect new info for a while.
Well that's a lot of information and new gameplay right there, yeah thanks for the info mate, just neeed to wait another year again now.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i tried to search but i didn't find an answer, is it possible to cure sterility by now somehow considering dlc and/or, if someome know, and the upcoming one ? ty

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
hi guys i tried to search but i didn't find an answer, is it possible to cure sterility by now somehow considering dlc and/or, if someome know, and the upcoming one ? ty
Nay.
You're better off using the fffox mod to help with that problem.

Reactions: kiava

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Inusuku posted progress update today.

If i understood right , Inusuku made DLC alpha ver.
He evaluated current DLC and came to conclusion that there is not enough plot.
Meaning Inusuku thinks that current DLC has almost no relation to main storyline.
Therefore Inusuku wants to implement more story into DLC.
Probably related to sister and brother story illness.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Meaning Inusuku thinks that current DLC has almost no relation to main storyline.
Probably related to sister and brother story illness.
Synopsis:
"Big Brother gets a mysterious illness called a hard-on and he calls his sis to cure him of it.
But one sis wasn't enough so he asked all his guildies for help."

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021

Probably related to sister and his story illness.
He even specified that it was a クソゲー crap game. Seems more like they tried to add too much fluff that wasnt interesting in attempts to make it a completely separate from main game gameplay wise. There's this sentence やっぱりこのゲームは妹という軸ありきなのだ…。deepl: After all, this game has an axis of a sister.... which makes it sound like too much focus was given to non imouto parts. Unsure if Imouto is just our imouto or if it can mean the other girls (tho they didnt use the plural for imouto in japanese)

In other news they got a collab with a japanese store to make an artwork. They're getting recognized for their art which is nice

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Unsure if Imouto is just our imouto or if it can mean the other girls (tho they didnt use the plural for imouto in japanese)
I'm more inclined to think that when he talks about imoutos it's generally as a character archetype instead of actual sisters. Just like in Sister Travel, they're all imoutos in a sense (maybe not Yukari, she's definitely onee-san material lol).

In other news they got a collab with a japanese store to make an artwork. They're getting recognized for their art which is nice
Whoa, that's great! I hope he gets even more recognition.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes