mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
One question, does anyone else have the fluency issue during H scenes on Android? Everything else is normal (although a little also when it comes to selecting what to do on the weekends) but more than anything during the night scenes sometimes the fps drop too much, even though I have 4GB of ram it is difficult for me to enjoy it
I think you need more ram:

1700662028867.png

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Master, is there a way that the scenes can be compressed more so that they have better fluidity for people who have 4GB of ram? Unfortunately I don't have better range cell phones :'(
I can do the next thing, remove the mods and only add the mod for translation (example the buttons in the night scenes) and of course add the eng "translation", what do you think?

about the compress images, can you ask to who port the mods for android?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard
Jan 15, 2021
I can do the next thing, remove the mods and only add the mod for translation (example the buttons in the night scenes) and of course add the eng "translation", what do you think?

about the compress images, can you ask to who port the mods for android?
I hope it is not necessary to remove the uncensored + color mod since I see it as quite good because I was seeing that Daseson will soon finish its 100% color mod these weeks, although I also forgot to ask something important: is there a way to find the folder "saved" in Android? since I tried to search for the saved one in the "data" without being able to find it since it would help me not have to start from the beginning in case I find a small error.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I hope it is not necessary to remove the uncensored + color mod since I see it as quite good because I was seeing that Daseson will soon finish its 100% color mod these weeks, although I also forgot to ask something important: is there a way to find the folder "saved" in Android? since I tried to search for the saved one in the "data" without being able to find it since it would help me not have to start from the beginning in case I find a small error.
Sorry but about this part "I hope it is not necessary to remove the uncensored + color mod" is yes, i can do only that, in my case i can only remove the mods.

About the save game, no idea where is in android.

Edit: if you want to keep the mods you need ask to the one who port from pc into android the mods.

Jan 15, 2021
Sorry but about this part "I hope it is not necessary to remove the uncensored + color mod" is yes, i can do only that, in my case i can only remove the mods.

About the save game, no idea where is in android.

Edit: if you want to keep the mods you need ask to the one who port from pc into android the mods.
I understand, now about the other thing, does that mean that if you eliminate censorship and color modifications, it will drastically improve the fluidity of the game? I would like to try it if possible.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I understand, now about the other thing, does that mean that if you eliminate censorship and color modifications, it will drastically improve the fluidity of the game? I would like to try it if possible.
From a technical standpoint, it shouldn't. All the mods do is essentially replacing images that would need loaded with or without.

Reactions: torresm

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
From a technical standpoint, it shouldn't. All the mods do is essentially replacing images that would need loaded with or without.
Maybe if the color images were heavier it would help... but here doing a quick check is quite the opposite:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if when porting them to Android these values change, but the color images actually weigh less so they should load easier.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe if the color images were heavier it would help... but here doing a quick check is quite the opposite:

I don't know if when porting them to Android these values change, but the color images actually weigh less so they should load easier.
One question, is from your mod or from who port from pc to android?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
One question, is from your mod or from who port from pc to android?
PC

Oh I see that they are saved in .png and that is why they are a little heavier.

I think you could make a comparison with an image without and with color in the Android version and there you can see which of the 2 versions is lighter.

Considering that my color mod currently has 500+ images, if the non-color images are lighter it could generate a difference in APK size which could improve performance a little.

• Wow

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
PC

Oh I see that they are saved in .png and that is why they are a little heavier.

I think you could make a comparison with an image without and with color in the Android version and there you can see which of the 2 versions is lighter.

Considering that my color mod currently has 500+ images, if the non-color images are lighter it could generate a difference in APK size which could improve performance a little.
Already there in the apks:

Color and Decensor

And Only decensor

Jan 15, 2021

I agree with you since your mod is not supposed to affect the fluidity within the game, in any case I am trying to find a way for someone to tell me a solution when porting the game to android since the fluidity drops "only inside of the H scenes at night" since after that everything else is normal.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I agree with you since your mod is not supposed to affect the fluidity within the game, in any case I am trying to find a way for someone to tell me a solution when porting the game to android since the fluidity drops "only inside of the H scenes at night" since after that everything else is normal.
The problem in the end is about your Cel (ram), you can try the "only decensor" and see if help or not, if the problem persist you need a new phone or play in pc

• Sad

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you, I will let you know if there is any considerable change regarding the fluidity.
Try this one. i can't promises is going to work or if going better:

Removed the link

Edit: For test, forget, the game is broken jaja

New Edit: i use a program for compress the images from the mods.

Here a new link (color, decensor and compress):

JugadorDeBlizzard

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes