BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
For anyone interested in using mod, I'm giving a quick announcement after my major update that just posted.

Major Mod Update

With this major update, I present...Kitsune Imouto! It comes with an entire imageset of Kitsune sister, unlocked by finishing the Great Adventure or starting a New Game+, as well as an entire transformation sequence for changing her appearance. This introduces an entire lore based around her new appearance as well. More minor additions include a light level filter during night scenes (quite a nice QoL), a bit of sound effects for thrusting deeply, new poses and cutins added in for the rock, paper, scissors minigame, as well as for when asking her to undress or flash her panties.

Download over on the mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

After a lot of drawing, photoshop, and tons of helpful quality control by daseson, I've managed to create something I am rather proud of. You can see some of the example images below in the spoiler if you're curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
For anyone interested in using mod, I'm giving a quick announcement after my major update that just posted.

Major Mod Update

With this major update, I present...Kitsune Imouto! It comes with an entire imageset of Kitsune sister, unlocked by finishing the Great Adventure or starting a New Game+, as well as an entire transformation sequence for changing her appearance. This introduces an entire lore based around her new appearance as well. More minor additions include a light level filter during night scenes (quite a nice QoL), a bit of sound effects for thrusting deeply, new poses and cutins added in for the rock, paper, scissors minigame, as well as for when asking her to undress or flash her panties.

Download over on the mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

After a lot of drawing, photoshop, and tons of helpful quality control by daseson, I've managed to create something I am rather proud of. You can see some of the example images below in the spoiler if you're curious:
I was thinking about this mod just yesterday, when I started a new save from scratch. Nice timing!

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020

Major Mod Update

That mod is LIT.

Jan 15, 2021

Major Mod Update

Professor, I'm really glad you added that "little moment" of sound in the H scenes. Thank you for taking it into account ❤

Jan 15, 2021
Try this one. i can't promises is going to work or if going better:

Removed the link

Edit: For test, forget, the game is broken jaja

New Edit: i use a program for compress the images form the mods.

Here a new link (color, decensor and compress):

Mega

JugadorDeBlizzard
Thank you very much master, I will try it tomorrow since for now my internet is very slow, I will let you know if there was any change regarding fluidity during the H scenes. ❤

Jan 15, 2021
Try this one. i can't promises is going to work or if going better:

Removed the link

Edit: For test, forget, the game is broken jaja

New Edit: i use a program for compress the images from the mods.

Here a new link (color, decensor and compress):

Mega

JugadorDeBlizzard
Master, I want to tell you that I found a slight improvement to the problem in the compressed version that you sent me, let's say it improved by 20-30% although the issue of when you start a save during scene H is still a little slow, it is a small relief that has given me given, although I forgot to tell you one thing: do you think it is possible to integrate the FFFOX mod into Android? I would love to try it on android ❤

Last edited:

NikkiLi

Feb 21, 2022

Major Mod Update

is the game latest version 1.4.4 now?

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
About a "full" translation, i already talk about that, for me is "ok" because if i add more translation the game get new bugs and i don't have time for fix the bugs

You can wait for another one translate the apk but no idea in that
It's okay, even the fact that you did all that with your own intention is already very good, I couldn't even do what you did, So thank you and keep up your work

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Master, I want to tell you that I found a slight improvement to the problem in the compressed version that you sent me, let's say it improved by 20-30% although the issue of when you start a save during scene H is still a little slow, it is a small relief that has given me given, although I forgot to tell you one thing: do you think it is possible to integrate the FFFOX mod into Android? I would love to try it on android ❤
NO, you can ask to the creator but i already did that and is answers is NO, for add in android you need create the events in RPG Marker and no idea how to do that and i think is the same for the creator of the mod, sorry.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
One question, why "Master"? sound weird for me jajajaja, no offense of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard
Jan 15, 2021
NO, you can ask to the creator but i already did that and is answers is NO, for add in android you need create the events in RPG Marker and no idea how to do that and i think is the same for the creator of the mod, sorry.
I understand, it's fine, although I hope you can please add the next update of the color mod that is close to being finished. Daseson had said it was more than 80% complete ❤

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes