DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

Thoughts on this guys?
Needs some serious bug fixes. Some features flat out don't work, UI items just randomly start disappearing one by one, some of the action choices are random (click on bed - ask to sleep, click on bed again - conversation choices appear, click on couch - conversation choices appear, click on couch again - watch tv or go to sleep appears). Game soft locked on me during the weekend, nothing is click-able except the title button on the UI. Can't save because UI buttons disappear. Not quite sure how sleep monitor works....

On the other hand, it has some good ideas. Able to change little sister's clothes including underwear and hairstyle. She randomly cycle through her underwear after talking bath. Touch options to head pat or grope without having to choose in a menu.

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

Thoughts on this guys?
The most important thing is that Imouto has the cutest voice acting in games of this genre. There are slightly buggy mechanics, scenes that are not yet available, and cute Imouto who can be dressed up as you want. And for some reason there are 3-4 options for double scenes... So far it is even marked as a beta version. But I want to believe that it will be good when released.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The most important thing is that Imouto has the cutest voice acting in games of this genre. There are slightly buggy mechanics, scenes that are not yet available, and cute Imouto who can be dressed up as you want. And for some reason there are 3-4 options for double scenes... So far it is even marked as a beta version. But I want to believe that it will be good when released.
The most important thing is if it's fun, the second most important is if it works properly. Voice acting is somewhere down there in the "extra" pile. A nice plus, but definitely not a must.

btw update dropped for the game, hopefully they fixed it!

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
The line shows how close she is to waking, 0-100.
You have to mouse-drag it to the right till you reach the current time to see how asleep she is.
It does have a confusing ui.
and there is no way to reduce it... (none i could find out anyways.)
advancing the time makes her wake up more quickly? what a load of bull.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes