Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have completed the first Great Adventure, became sterile and now i can't continue with the game.
She is changing locations around the house when clicking her.

Is this how my adventure end or i hit a bug?
Hmm, she only changes locations after you pick a choice or back out from said choices.
So that's a bizarre thing since I haven't experienced this one.

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
Just ver 1.1.7 android? , And for last ver ??
Someone have a link for last ver this game and ported in android?? Please ...

Davoik

Jul 8, 2023
I have completed the first Great Adventure, became sterile and now i can't continue with the game.
She is changing locations around the house when clicking her.

Is this how my adventure end or i hit a bug?
I had the same problem with the FFFOX Mod installed. Download the temporary Hotfix, that fixed it for me.

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
hey quick question to any Graphic Modders (colorers and the like), is it easy to change a graphic?
is it like just a quick change into directly into the game? or do i have to do some weird shit with it like "Spending a Month with my Sister" (some unity debugging bs)

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
hey quick question to any Graphic Modders (colorers and the like), is it easy to change a graphic?
is it like just a quick change into directly into the game? or do i have to do some weird shit with it like "Spending a Month with my Sister" (some unity debugging bs)
Once you've got the Wolf files properly decompressed, it's disturbingly easy to swap out the graphics.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Like Imouto_Lover said, while uncompressed, editing any image file is all one has to do to have it reflected in-game. My mod also has an extra 'Modular Imageset' that allows one to create a custom imageset without overwriting the base files or anything, if you're interested.

Reactions: akapp

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
Like Imouto_Lover said, while uncompressed, editing any image file is all one has to do to have it reflected in-game. My mod also has an extra 'Modular Imageset' that allows one to create a custom imageset without overwriting the base files or anything, if you're interested.
no shit? is there a little tutorial guide with the mod/imageset or anything like that?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
no shit? is there a little tutorial guide with the mod/imageset or anything like that?
It includes a simple guide in with the imageset. All you need is to give the folder a custom name, make a special text file with that name inside, and boom, the imageset can be used.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes