Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
As already mentioned on twitter and the post above Inusuku is a vtuber's mom now! Probably dont take being a mom as a confirmation of their gender as there are cases like Mito-sensei being Fubuki's mom despite being a dude.
That's normal. There are plenty of male mamas (model creators) and female papas (live2d rigging) in the expanded vtuber universe. The terms refer to which bit of creation the "parents" did, not the parents' genders.

A handful of vtubers are their own mamas and/or papas.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Also new news on the DLC front (quick translation):

We are working on the DLC slowly and steadily...!
The contents of the DLC will be additional episodes after the main story is cleared.
The content will be an additional scenario of about +50 days' worth of volume, and additional acts that can be performed on the younger sister.

The daytime part is composed of many events of sub-characters and some H scenes depending on the character.
In addition, illustrations by Yukihiko were added to random events.

Additional list of acts you can do to your sister:
・Acutally doing it in the restroom (front/back)
・Hugging/kissing in skinship
・Add sexual harassment commands.
 ・Add CG of seeing underwear
 ・Add CG of seeing nakedness.
 ・Add CG that shows masturbation
 ・Add CG that makes her masturbate
・Kitchen sex
・Masturbation challenge at eating out
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene
・Poses for late-night blowjob
・Additional late-night cunnilingus poses

This is what we are planning to do!
We will continue to work hard on this project!
the hell's "Fellatio under the rock"? Is it during an outing? Like in swimming where sex with sister is available? Also hope the new scenes are not just CGs but has a bit of animation.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
the hell's "Fellatio under the rock"? Is it during an outing? Like in swimming where sex with sister is available? Also hope the new scenes are not just CGs but has a bit of animation.
Probably fellatio at the beach or river, like the earlier water sex scene. The foreplay scenes are being added in to the nighttime's play, so they'll most likely be animated like the rest of the night scenes.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I'm still surprised by how well done this image is, Inusuku's work is really surprising.

The cover of her latest publication also shows the finished image of Yui on the beach:
View attachment 3192854

Inusuku's work is really another level, a beautiful art ♥
1703175077116.png

The original image looks good but I feel that with the color you gave it it looks even better.

I hadn't noticed and you added a background to the window, those small details make a complete difference.

If they told me it was an official coloring I would even believe it

Degs1

Jun 3, 2023
This is one of the best sim games ever created, still i hope next dlc will be the last and he will move onto the next game.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
This is one of the best sim games ever created, still i hope next dlc will be the last and he will move onto the next game.
Actually the next game is already in development and Inusuku the last time I spoke to him said that it's halfway done, so I would think it will come out next year.

So I wouldn't see any problem if he continues working on Fantasy, he is already used to working on several projects at the same time.

Reactions: Degs1

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been playing this game for like 2 hours and I didn't see any sex stuff because game seems extremely grindy. My energy is constantly low, it doesn't allow me to do more than 2 actions a day. Mood is bad because I am assuming I can't lewd sister. She is angry at me because I got caught peeping while she was in the bath. Am I missing something or is this game designed to be this grindy and annoying? When is the game going to open up? Does it ever open up? I am genuinely confused about what should I do. Can someone help me understand wtf is going on in this game?

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Probably fellatio at the beach or river, like the earlier water sex scene. The foreplay scenes are being added in to the nighttime's play, so they'll most likely be animated like the rest of the night scenes.
oh, it says "Iwakage fela", so it's blowjob on a rock shade. Also, was kinda hoping for a bj under the table during eating out after you ask to show the tits.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've been playing this game for like 2 hours and I didn't see any sex stuff because game seems extremely grindy. My energy is constantly low, it doesn't allow me to do more than 2 actions a day. Mood is bad because I am assuming I can't lewd sister. She is angry at me because I got caught peeping while she was in the bath. Am I missing something or is this game designed to be this grindy and annoying? When is the game going to open up? Does it ever open up? I am genuinely confused about what should I do. Can someone help me understand wtf is going on in this game?
It's supposed to be grindy, it's designed to be a life simulator. Do you start in life being able to fuck your sister? It does open up, and the upcoming DLC opens up so much more when it drops in 2-3 months. Loaded up a save file just to show what's to come, and that's just from the bath. You've probably found the night crawling system even though you're not allowed to mess with that too much yet.

1703202603463.png

This one in particular balances your sexual exploits with creating a living in the village so you can't just focus on sex. If you don't want that rush you can find and play monochrome. You don't have mouse control in that game but you get to focus on the sexual part and living long enough to get there.

There's save files in this thread somewhere which have the stats to be able to plow her, being sterile so you don't get the "bad end" of being pregnant and being past the time gate of the story where you have to get strong enough to win and reach the infinite endgame.

Or you can find the godly brother mod which will let you change your stats. You need both to be above 150 for full access iirc. Maybe go to the 200's just to be safe.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Welcome to simulation games. Depending on the story, yes you have to grind. but here's some tips and answers to your questions.
Tip #1 - 2 hours? lol you're still at the very beginning, this is not an instant grat game.
Mood: Good brother first, lewd brother later.
Peeping: As any woman you're not in a romantic relationship would be.
Missing something: Refer to Tip #1.
When does it open up: When you put in the work and raise her impression of you.
Does it open up: Very much so.
Confusion: Think with brain, not with....other organ.
wtf is going on with game: Refer to Tip #1.

Tip #2 - Raise her trust in you first, then raise her interest. 100-150 is a somewhat safe point to start doing lewd stuff, more to dive into sex.

Tip #3 - This is an RPG as well as an simulation game, focus only on the sister and you'll meet with a game over before you get to the good part.

Tip #4 - Save often. Shouldn't have to say this in 2023 nearing 2024 but you'll be surprised how many people don't know basic stuff like that.

Tip #5 - Absolutely can't keep attention past 10 minutes? Just use cheat engine and bypass the grindy parts.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Friend, it's not for nothing, but this is one of the best erotic games there is.

As they said above, it is designed so that you advance slowly, the truth is that the games that you start and you can already fuck all the girls are somewhat boring.

Also, this particular game has a very active modder community which is rare for an erotic game, mods always end up abandoned.

Anyway, if you are really eager to get the scenes, use the cheat engine or the cheat mod.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
There are imouto games like this? I have played Sister Travel (bad game...)and Imouto Life Monochrome, i would like to try a new game...

Reactions: Padav22

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Welcome to simulation games. Depending on the story, yes you have to grind. but here's some tips and answers to your questions.
Tip #1 - 2 hours? lol you're still at the very beginning, this is not an instant grat game.
Mood: Good brother first, lewd brother later.
Peeping: As any woman you're not in a romantic relationship would be.
Missing something: Refer to Tip #1.
When does it open up: When you put in the work and raise her impression of you.
Does it open up: Very much so.
Confusion: Think with brain, not with....other organ.
wtf is going on with game: Refer to Tip #1.

Tip #2 - Raise her trust in you first, then raise her interest. 100-150 is a somewhat safe point to start doing lewd stuff, more to dive into sex.

Tip #3 - This is an RPG as well as an simulation game, focus only on the sister and you'll meet with a game over before you get to the good part.

Tip #4 - Save often. Shouldn't have to say this in 2023 nearing 2024 but you'll be surprised how many people don't know basic stuff like that.

Tip #5 - Absolutely can't keep attention past 10 minutes? Just use cheat engine and bypass the grindy parts.
Friend, it's not for nothing, but this is one of the best erotic games there is.

As they said above, it is designed so that you advance slowly, the truth is that the games that you start and you can already fuck all the girls are somewhat boring.

Also, this particular game has a very active modder community which is rare for an erotic game, mods always end up abandoned.

Anyway, if you are really eager to get the scenes, use the cheat engine or the cheat mod.
Thanks for the help, I am willing to play all the way but it is boring me. My main problem is energy or whatever it is called in the game. It is simply not enough. After doing work for the guild I always find myself with 10~20 energy which only allows me to perform one or two actions at most. Btw how can I edit game files?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes