tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
And why android version is only 1.1.7
The game definitely has content from 1.4.3 like new game plus and the new cut-ins, but I am unsure if any feature was left out during the porting process.

To explain why the version numbers aren't the same. It is because HBOX a different company handles the android version and by that point 1.4 update was already out. Porting the game to android wasnt just a copy and paste job though as I believe the game was ported over to RPGMaker from WolfEngine(that's why the game doesnt appear 1 to 1 in UI). Android therefore has a different set of bugfixes and so different version numbers, think of it as a different branch that started from 1.4 but labeled as version 1.
Version numbers rarely even matters for laypeople anyway.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How hard is it to knock her up (without the upgrade)?
What happens if she gets preggers?

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
How hard is it to knock her up (without the upgrade)?
What happens if she gets preggers?
Not hard, just slightly RNG.
If you get her pregnant the game ends after three days, whether it's a good ending or bad ending is dependent on your relationship stats and how much money you have.

thint

Dec 5, 2023
If you get her pregnant the game ends after three days, whether it's a good ending or bad ending is dependent on your relationship stats and how much money you have.
That's Monochrome.

In Fantasy, I'm pretty sure pregnancy always results in game over.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
That's Monochrome.

In Fantasy, I'm pretty sure pregnancy always results in game over.
Vendovah got it right. Pregnancy will always result in a hard ending in Fantasy.

In Monochrome, pregnancy with good stats can result in a soft ending, and then the game continues with no further risk of pregnancy.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes