torresm

Apr 5, 2020
is there a way to play the game with full screen without reducing the game quality?
I'd recommend or similar apps (if there are any). Windows has a built-in magnifier app but I found it a bit janky for this purpose.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm merely pointing out the mix up.

stu's question was in regard to Fantasy, where pregnancy leads to a bad end/reset. Vendovah's answer, however, only applies to Monochrome (Inusuku's previous game), where a good pregnancy ending can be achieved provided one has the necessary stats and money.
The only mix up here is that you and I have different definitions for what "good ending" means.

If you get your sister pregnant in fantasy and don't have high enough stats/money, you will get a bad ending where she hates you, explodes, etc. (I never got the bad ending, so I don't know the specifics)

But if you do have sufficient stats/money, you get a good ending where you retire from adventuring and live happily ever after with your pregnant sister/wife.

In both "endings", the game ends. Apparently by your definition that simple fact makes either ending a "bad ending", but clearly I (and several others) disagree.

Reactions: LucLore

thint

Dec 5, 2023
The only mix up here is that you and I have different definitions for what "good ending" means.

If you get your sister pregnant in fantasy and don't have high enough stats/money, you will get a bad ending where she hates you, explodes, etc. (I never got the bad ending, so I don't know the specifics)

But if you do have sufficient stats/money, you get a good ending where you retire from adventuring and live happily ever after with your pregnant sister/wife.

In both "endings", the game ends. Apparently by your definition that simple fact makes either ending a "bad ending", but clearly I (and several others) disagree.
Ah shit, really? I could've sworn being told that pregnancy always led to a bad, unhappy ending. Is it tied to the farmer ending?

My apologies, Vendovah and co. I was misinformed.

1469577979073.gif

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Ah shit, really? I could've sworn being told that pregnancy always led to a bad, unhappy ending. Is it tied to the farmer ending?

My apologies, Vendovah and co. I was misinformed.

View attachment 3251221
It's all good, you weren't terribly rude about it or anything. It doesn't have anything to do with the farmer ending afaik, unless you assume that mc became a farmer after retiring from adventuring.

thint

Dec 5, 2023
It's all good, you weren't terribly rude about it or anything. It doesn't have anything to do with the farmer ending afaik, unless you assume that mc became a farmer after retiring from adventuring.
I appreciate that, though I still feel like an asshole. Anyway, it's nice to know that there's a good pregnancy end for those that wanted one. Thank you

Reactions: Vendovah

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023

You can also make her explode by peeping.

I did it. Seems she has a powerful magic and if you make her mad she ends up using it by accident.

From what I understood, she blows the entire town.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
How do I avoid pregnancy ending
By not getting her pregnant, or using the after pill in the 3 day window between impregnation and the ending.

It's been so long since I played that I can't remember if fantasy has the "safe day" feature or not, but if it does, it covers one creampie, but any more will risk impregnating her anyway.

After you complete the great adventure, MC sacrifices his fertility to cure his sister, so impregnation becomes impossible.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes