Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
I froze the time with Cheat Engine when having sex with her at night and, having carried away, brought her to orgasm half a dozen times or maybe more. She died in the morning :oops:
cheat engine prob bugged it I've had her cum way more times at the spam of a night and she only got sick.

Ryobi

Jun 29, 2018
when is the first day i can get subjigation request? is there one or am i getting really unlucky?

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Inusuku hurt their wrist I hope it doesn't lead into a further delay. I'm having bad enough withdrawals with the dev logs.
I have a Job and I dont remember my hand feeling any pain but my job was carrying heavy objects and when I woke up my wrists hurts. I am wondering whether its just a sprain or dislocated but the pain lasted weeks. So I hope it gets well for a few days

Reactions: Padav22

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I have a Job and I dont remember my hand feeling any pain but my job was carrying heavy objects and when I woke up my wrists hurts. I am wondering whether its just a sprain or dislocated but the pain lasted weeks. So I hope it gets well for a few days
So, you're on F95 saying your wrist hurts and you're not sure why... I might have a guess or two. :LUL:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Inusuku hurt their wrist I hope it doesn't lead into a further delay. I'm having bad enough withdrawals with the dev logs.
It's kind of sad, but the good news is that according to his progress reports, at least for the DLC, he said that he already finished drawing, so now he should be working with the code and here I don't think the wrist pain will affect him much.

Let's hope it improves soon.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It's kind of sad, but the good news is that according to his progress reports, at least for the DLC, he said that he already finished drawing, so now he should be working with the code and here I don't think the wrist pain will affect him much.

Let's hope it improves soon.
Shit that probably means no more art previews either.

• Sad
Reactions: Padav22
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes