baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
when is the first day i can get subjigation request? is there one or am i getting really unlucky?
the first one you get is random, but only after getting your reputation after a certain point. You can reload the day and eventually one appears

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Thanks for the answers. New question, does the MC's state actually matter? I thought it would be impactful in your training but whether the MC is in a bad or amazing state I still get the same number of stats per training.
If I remember correctly, when you are injured you can't have sex.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
We are waiting for DLC, last estimated date was end of February. Inusuku has since found palworld which could be a major distraction if it clicks with them.

They actually mentioned yesterday that they haven't done a cien update but progress is going well.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
how to unlock third girl at guild?
Just play the game normally and weekly go to town and go to where you can buy books a couple of times she is usually there, But you should first bump in to her in town for first i think sorry man i kinda forgot how it goes hope this helps you, didn't play the game from the beginning a long time i usually continue where i left of..

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I have a question do you still get segs the other girl except your imouto ?
Right now all you can see is dreams with the healer and fighter.
Go to sleep with max lust and you will have a wet dream, it is random what you will see.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes