Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone please tell me what the remade title does? I got it after I requested power from the scientist guy and he lowered all my stats by 10. Is it just a nothing title?

Last edited:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Can someone please tell me what the remade title does? I got it after I requested power from the scientist guy and he lowered all my stats by 10. Is it just a nothing title?
only the "bear" title have a gameplay link to it. (in a random event a bear can come and force train you, and brother can also explode if unhappy for to long) all the other title are cosmetic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notr_

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
Is the port for Android still being updated?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
NO.
Clearly that 1 antivirus is right and the other 67 are not.
All the computers of all the people in this 468 page thread are infected.
:)
I already thought my computer was behaving strangely all this time, now everything makes sense, it was this game!

Thank goodness you warned me, I no longer need to analyze my 1TB of pirated games downloaded on Russian servers, thank you! :D

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I already thought my computer was behaving strangely all this time, now everything makes sense, it was this game!

Thank goodness you warned me, I no longer need to analyze my 1TB of pirated games downloaded on Russian servers, thank you! :D
Just 1TB that is weak i have around 7TB and 492GB of it out of 8TB and i need to buy more space xD I am waiting for a certain 16TB model to drop in price then i will have more.

Reynal4you

Apr 27, 2022
New update for my color mod:

This time it's something short, I had more images but with the hair color change I decided better not to include them.

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- studying in the guild
View attachment 2332249

- Scenes at the end of the bath

View attachment 2332251
View attachment 2332254

- Title Screen Background (add my signature)

View attachment 2332260

- Cleaning up sick sister:

View attachment 2332264

-Cleaning sister's back in the bathroom
View attachment 2332279
View attachment 2332281

Changes:

-Change the sister's hair in the scene where she is submerged in the bathtub

View attachment 2332265
Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 20%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 11%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

Again I want to thank everyone for their opinions, even if it doesn't seem like it, they are very important to me since they help me to obtain very good results.

I hope you enjoy it
Bro, it looks like the link is an error

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone please tell me why imouto is suddenly against anything anal? I could put my finger in before and now I can't.

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
So this Android version is the same with PC version right?
And is anyone have Android save data?
I already played it a long time ago and want to play it again but playing from scratch is too tiring

Screenshot_2024-02-04-08-42-35-756_id.application.ImoutoFantasy.jpg
It's not even full screen
I tried to play it on joiplay but the screen stuck at when imouto wake the brother up

Last edited:
Reactions: aclem211

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone please tell me why imouto is suddenly against anything anal? I could put my finger in before and now I can't.
You either started previously when she was still asleep or she was much more horny than she is now.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
easy way >>>> interest in sex more than 200 + make anal sex bath event with imouto . in the first time can't put in because she hurt next time will find.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
So this Android version is the same with PC version right?
And is anyone have Android save data?
I already played it a long time ago and want to play it again but playing from scratch is too tiring

View attachment 3324157
It's not even full screen
I tried to play it on joiplay but the screen stuck at when imouto wake the brother up
It wasnt stuck... The loading really takes a lot of time

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
Ah yeah when I wait like 1 minute it's work
Do you have any Android full save data for this game?
I already clear it but the save is gone when I uninstall, before I use apk not joiplay

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes