TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Ah yeah when I wait like 1 minute it's work
Do you have any Android full save data for this game?
I already clear it but the save is gone when I uninstall, before I use apk not joiplay
I cant find my save... I think its app save? Cant find it in Android Files.
I also uninstall the game cuz of that reason and installed it again and waited

BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
I cant find my save... I think its app save? Cant find it in Android Files.
I also uninstall the game cuz of that reason and installed it again and waited
I think I will wait until someone give the save data
Pretty tiring to play it from beginning

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I am getting close to day 30 and I am still unable to advance in the romance. In this games there's usually an breaking point for the ecchi content, but I am not finding it... the game just allows me to do creepy stuff. How do you advance with her... you know, while she is conscious?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I am getting close to day 30 and I am still unable to advance in the romance. In this games there's usually an breaking point for the ecchi content, but I am not finding it... the game just allows me to do creepy stuff. How do you advance with her... you know, while she is conscious?
You can wake her up, you know?
Other than that, have baths with her.
Lastly, have her lust stay high when you go to sleep.

It's supposed to be a bit creepy, but also lovable in a Japanese Disneyesque way. If you did guild missions, you should have found a few ecchi scenes already with the other "sisters". Also, keep in mind, she's supposed to be the MC's sister. As sis-con anime go, dating in the classical sense is not something you are going to do.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
You can wake her up, you know?
Other than that, have baths with her.
Lastly, have her lust stay high when you go to sleep.

It's supposed to be a bit creepy, but also lovable in a Japanese Disneyesque way. If you did guild missions, you should have found a few ecchi scenes already with the other "sisters". Also, keep in mind, she's supposed to be the MC's sister. As sis-con anime go, dating in the classical sense is not something you are going to do.
Oh, ok. I thought I was doing something wrong, thank you. "lovable in a janapese disneyesque way", that's a freaking amazing quote to describe a game about incest and sex with minors XD

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Get your stats over 150 and you have pretty much full reign.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Exactly, version 1.4.3 is the latest, but if you are using android, you should search a bit more thoroughly if someone updated the android version somewhere in the thread.
I keep the Links updated.

Well, I don't know about that, I download it from here
It's say version 1.1.7
To my knowledge, 1.1.7 is the latest android version that has had the translation applied to it (Mario6714 is the one that deals with the android side of things currently)

and just to say it again PC version 1.4.3 = Android version 1.1.7, content-wise they should be identical.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
is there an ongoing DLC for this game? or they already have? are they planning to make a new game imouto 3?
Both, except only the first one.

The developer is working on DLC for this game; and an updated re-release of the first Imouto Monochrome game (but not Imouto 3)

Arthur28

Sep 23, 2023
Exactly, version 1.4.3 is the latest, but if you are using android, you should search a bit more thoroughly if someone updated the android version somewhere in the thread.
I have already searched and it's the same, the game still appears to be in Japanglish. I give up ಥ_ಥ

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I have already searched and it's the same, the game still appears to be in Japanglish. I give up ಥ_ಥ
Shade answered for me a few posts back. Basically, the one who made the android port never updated the translation. Of even if they did, it's wrong. PC version should be fine.

Reactions: Arthur28

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Would be nice to see a spin-off where Kana, a tomboy, moves in or you live with the Elf girl, a kuudere maybe, and have the ability to H either of them. I get that the appeal of these games are Imouto and to an extent, incest, but the other girls who are pretty which you can't fuck is such a tease.

Reactions: keitaka

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Would be nice to see a spin-off where Kana, a tomboy, moves in or you live with the Elf girl, a kuudere maybe, and have the ability to H either of them. I get that the appeal of these games are Imouto and to an extent, incest, but the other girls who are pretty which you can't fuck is such a tease.
That's more or less the point of the upcoming dlc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes