wanderingFragment

Dec 11, 2019
Jeez, this has been on my list for a *while*- had it downloaded, never got around to it. I started it up a few days ago, and got a bit confused on how to progress so naturally I come here... only to find out there is a 1.4 version and I'm on 1.3. Man, the change between versions is like whiplash, but damn if it doesn't feel better now.

BETA_Lloyd

Jan 8, 2019
How do i get the toilet sexscene? When i go in, she just masturbates and asks if i want to use her mouth or go back into the room to continue.
Also do i have to finish the great adventure to get the full cowgirl scene?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Would be nice to see a spin-off where Kana, a tomboy, moves in or you live with the Elf girl, a kuudere maybe, and have the ability to H either of them. I get that the appeal of these games are Imouto and to an extent, incest, but the other girls who are pretty which you can't fuck is such a tease.
If you've seen sister explorer the blood incest isn't the important thing to inusuku. Also yeah the DLC will let you h the other girls.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
How do i get the toilet sexscene? When i go in, she just masturbates and asks if i want to use her mouth or go back into the room to continue.
Also do i have to finish the great adventure to get the full cowgirl scene?
You first need to get the FFF-mod. If you don't have it, you're not going to get the toilet sex scene because it's not part of the original game.

Second, you need to walk in on Imouto masturbating in the toilet a few times before she finally gives in and lets you have sex with her in the toilet. Considering the RNG mechanics of her even WANTING to use the toilet after a drink, never mind her going there to masturbate, this is a challenge.

Jun 28, 2020
You first need to get the FFF-mod. If you don't have it, you're not going to get the toilet sex scene because it's not part of the original game.

Second, you need to walk in on Imouto masturbating in the toilet a few times before she finally gives in and lets you have sex with her in the toilet. Considering the RNG mechanics of her even WANTING to use the toilet after a drink, never mind her going there to masturbate, this is a challenge.
well... Just spam save and load then. Imma try it now thks.

Oct 14, 2022
Also yeah the DLC will let you h the other girls.
Pretty sure some update post from Inusuku back in October or November said they weren't going to end up doing full h for the other girls like with imouto. Way too many images involved in those. I've been seeing so many people saying it was still happening for so long and am confused how the message got lost

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Pretty sure some update post from Inusuku back in October or November said they weren't going to end up doing full h for the other girls like with imouto. Way too many images involved in those. I've been seeing so many people saying it was still happening for so long and am confused how the message got lost
Hello,

Here is the image of Inusuku's post:
1707416876823.png

From my perspective, Inusuku is absolutely right, we as players only see the work above, but for Inusuku to do something like this, he would have to replicate everything about the sister with the other girls (Intimacy and Trust System), Funds for each girl (Room, Bed, etc.) and don't forget that there are 6 to 8 positions for each 1, the cutin images, the code, etc.

It really is completely crazy to ask for something like that in Downloadable Content and as Inusuku mentions it, if I wanted to do something like that I'd better make a new game since if I did it as DLC the DLC would be costing 3 times more than the game costs.

So I deduce that the scenes for the guild girls would be more like the ones in the bathroom with the sister.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
We're not getting the full night crawling experience but I am putting my penis in all of them.

Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

Here is the image of Inusuku's post:
View attachment 3337564

From my perspective, Inusuku is absolutely right, we as players only see the work above, but for Inusuku to do something like this, he would have to replicate everything about the sister with the other girls (Intimacy and Trust System), Funds for each girl (Room, Bed, etc.) and don't forget that there are 6 to 8 positions for each 1, the cutin images, the code, etc.

It really is completely crazy to ask for something like that in Downloadable Content and as Inusuku mentions it, if I wanted to do something like that I'd better make a new game since if I did it as DLC the DLC would be costing 3 times more than the game costs.

So I deduce that the scenes for the guild girls would be more like the ones in the bathroom with the sister.
heh... well. Im fine with a new game tbh.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah official delay by a month, they were affected by the earthquake, and other stuff which based on their twitter stuff was a wrist injury and winter in general fucking them up.

New h image preview, the guild members dialogue being surprised you survived something, and confirmation that slot 1 is going to become an autosave slot and if you're using it you should load it and save it to a new slot immediately.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah official delay by a month, they were affected by the earthquake, and other stuff which based on their twitter stuff was a wrist injury and winter in general fucking them up.

New h image preview, the guild members dialogue being surprised you survived something, and confirmation that slot 1 is going to become an autosave slot and if you're using it you should load it and save it to a new slot immediately.

Hope they will ok now.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes