gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
If that were true enough it'd just affect them deciding to take on new projects. But they've aleady committed to tihs game and its taking them that long.
I'm want to play princess project 2 ....but Kagura don't make again. Only for translation work now.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
but do you know if they are developing new games? it's a "good series"
After they finish this DLC they are working on the Monochrome remake, then Sister Explorer. Dunno why they stopped doing the progress bars at the bottom of the ci-en posts.

They've also started posting their chatgpt sister at the bottom of the posts maybe they're working on her again.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just a heads up for everyone here, but based on Inusuku's history, what they've said and the rate of progress in previous projects...#

I'm estimating Mid to late April for the DLC release.

the real question is... the Monochrome remake... do I or don't I translate it once it's out? (because if we leave it to Kagura Games, we won't see that in english until 2028+ at least)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Just a heads up for everyone here, but based on Inusuku's history, what they've said and the rate of progress in previous projects...#

the real question is... the Monochrome remake... do I or don't I translate it once it's out? (because if we leave it to Kagura Games, we won't see that in english until 2028+ at least)
id like for you to translate it, but dont push yourself to do it

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

It depends. If they think it'll make them bank, it'll be released super fast like what happened with Summer Memories (Amebo) and Apostle:Rebellion. If it's just them snapping up a title before someone else......well...get ready to see "Coming Soon" or "TBA" for a year or two.

Reactions: torresm

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It depends. If they think it'll make them bank, it'll be released super fast like what happened with Summer Memories (Amebo) and Apostle:Rebellion. If it's just them snapping up a title before someone else......well...get ready to see "Coming Soon" or "TBA" for a year or two.
Also it's an Unity title so (machine) translating will be much easier for them than tinkering with WolfRPG and its translation-breaking subsequent game updates

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Kagura game now. not release eng game alot. bacause many people use MTL ....
I doubt it, surely MTL is quicker but Kagura release comes with uncensored cgs and decent proof reading which many people still prefer
The better the MTL tools come these days would pressure publishers like Kagura to do their work faster imo

Reactions: gaiar31

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
there are also two promising games being currently made:
from
from a new dev with a

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
stupid question but is there just a translation file i can download? i always buy the game to support the offical dev and then come here for translations (welll this is my second time doing this so i cant say if it really counts). sorry and thanks

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
stupid question but is there just a translation file i can download? i always buy the game to support the offical dev and then come here for translations (welll this is my second time doing this so i cant say if it really counts). sorry and thanks
Just buy the game and download it here.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
I usually buy and download the copies here. One advantage is the files can or already edited.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes