BigHouse12

Nov 13, 2023
It's not completed yet
But already cheated enough though
Why need a complete save if you can cheat to get everything?
Can you notify me when it completed?
I already cleared it 100% + hot spring long time ago
I just dont want to do it all over and just enjoy the H-Scene

nteintromete

Feb 6, 2021
Any step-by-step guide? I've made a lot of progress but I saw that there could be interactions that I didn't see as "working" for her to voluntarily give you her first time and others... I tried a lot to find it but nothing...

Un_Deus_Ex

Oct 24, 2023
Any step-by-step guide? I've made a lot of progress but I saw that there could be interactions that I didn't see as "working" for her to voluntarily give you her first time and others... I tried a lot to find it but nothing...

I think I understand what you are saying. For her to voluntarily start something, you must unlock the cowgirl or blowjob perk and have her go to sleep with a high level of lust. Something like 80+. Higher numbers means higher chances. Thing is, I think you need to sex in order to unlock these perks, I can't remember for the life of me how I unlocked them and I only play New game+ now. Not sure how high interest needs to be, but I think 300 is the threshold.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
I think I understand what you are saying. For her to voluntarily start something, you must unlock the cowgirl or blowjob perk and have her go to sleep with a high level of lust. Something like 80+. Higher numbers means higher chances. Thing is, I think you need to sex in order to unlock these perks, I can't remember for the life of me how I unlocked them and I only play New game+ now. Not sure how high interest needs to be, but I think 300 is the threshold.
not exactly sure but i think i got the titty job skill (and maby doggy style unless you begin with one of them since i havent done any echii stuff except spy on bath for now) from the naughty book, or maby the doujinshi. i did use cheats to give me money so im still early in the game (just had the first tornament thing and lost in the first round)

nteintromete

Feb 6, 2021
Somewhere I saw a screenshot with the dialogue saying about her giving her first time.
Well, I still hope that at some point this guide will arrive for this wonderful work.

Thx

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Somewhere I saw a screenshot with the dialogue saying about her giving her first time.
Well, I still hope that at some point this guide will arrive for this wonderful work.

Thx
While you can eventually reach the point where she's okay with letting you take her first time, there is not yet a way in-game for her to initiate the first time on her own.

Pardisalt

Aug 10, 2022
It seems like I've soft locked my game due to a bug, would somebody help me fix it?

When arriving home following the completion of the forest adventure quest with imouto-san, she becomes impossible to talk to to advance the night (Day 49); That is, she literally teleports around the room when you click on her.
My mods are Fffox mod, and Color mod.
I'll attach my entire game folder with the saves included. This is really beyond me even after retrying it several times, so I'm sincerely grateful to anyone who might lend a hand. thanks c:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
It seems like I've soft locked my game due to a bug, would somebody help me fix it?

When arriving home following the completion of the forest adventure quest with imouto-san, she becomes impossible to talk to to advance the night (Day 49); That is, she literally teleports around the room when you click on her.
My mods are Fffox mod, and Color mod.
I'll attach my entire game folder with the saves included. This is really beyond me even after retrying it several times, so I'm sincerely grateful to anyone who might lend a hand. thanks c:

Google Drive
Make sure to install the hotfix for the FFFox mod in the OP for the mod.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes