poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
How i'm suposed to unlock/make this scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leave 1 naughty and lewd book untouched and an event will happen randomly. It will unlock the "cowgirl" position.

To make it happen, have her lust at 80+, don't do any sexual activities within that day, bj and peeping during masturbation also count. Also make sure she's in "love" mood.

I hope in the dlc, there will be a new cowgirl scene where you don't need to meet those conditions just to do it.

Come to think of it, did Insuku said anything about how many scenes will be added in the dlc? I remember seeing one post but it is about 1 additional scene in the beach and some kitchen action.

Edit: I also just saw Kagura Games shared by Insuku himself that the game is already available in the steam wishlist.

Reactions: xeico and Padav22

hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
not sure why but the good gauge during night doesn´t increase no matter what i do is that normal in the first days? don´t remember that being the casse last time i played

• Haha
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
not sure why but the good gauge during night doesn´t increase no matter what i do is that normal in the first days? don´t remember that being the casse last time i played
Gauge is proportional to sister's lust I think. The lower the lust, the harder it is to raise her "Good" gauge and the faster the "Bad" gauge rises. Idk if there's correlation between sister's interest in the equation too. Maybe there is.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
average redditor when they find out their little sister doesn't like them touching her.

This game goes for an authentic experience. You ain't touching someone who doesn't want to be touched.

• Haha
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

Дадай

Oct 2, 2022
Hey, guys. Hello. Plis help me.
How open 1 option? I open doggy stile, titsfuck, 69 and something, when night Sister on you. How open 1 other option?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Hey, guys. Hello. Plis help me.
How open 1 option? I open doggy stile, titsfuck, 69 and something, when night Sister on you. How open 1 other option?
You mean the piledriver ? I belive you unlock that by cleaning her when she is ill. Other option that come to my mind is the legs up position that is only availablle when you either teling her that you want to have sex in early evening before bath or goin to bed before taking the bath and molest her.

Reactions: Дадай

AnonymousGuy9

Oct 31, 2022
Inusuku has revealed some DLC illustrations of both Yui and Kasumi but we have yet to see one of Kanna. I'm hoping that at least 5 of the 10 new illusts he mentioned for each character be echhi.

• Hey there
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes