KelevraHen

Feb 28, 2021

I'm assuming that you are trying to translate my translation from english to russian?
well, some lines are REALLY finicky about how long they are, and some lines NEED to be left untranslated due to how the game references things internally.
I have most of those lines memorised for when I need to work on the translation, but using MTool will most likely break any language of the game due to those lines that have to stay untranslated because of dependencies...

sadly, unless someone is willing to translate the game into russian, I think you are stuck with the default japanese or my english translation.
it seems that some kind of distortion is coming from the translation, I tried it on version 1.3.1 well (there are errors in the text size "depends on the language") mods work without interruption, although new versions are already available. It is unclear what the reason is, even if you use the program from Japanese to English, the game also works

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc

Spooder9

May 31, 2022
man, the english name sucks ass, i came across the trailer by chance lol. maybe i got used to imouto life as the title....

Reactions: torresm

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Can't wait till the end of March. DLC release and the Doris, Lady of the Night game sequel that I'm waiting for a long time.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Request
Plss separate FanTL and Kagura... most Kagura release is always unplayable on emulator
Oh don't worry, even in the event that Kagura's version is actually good and up-to-date (including the DLC), the saves won't be compatible and I'd bet most people won't want to start over from scratch because of that.
It was the same with Monochrome, it still has separate downloads to this day.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Imouto fantasy for steam

trailer:

yikers... that trailer

It's really bad.
- low quality slideshow presentation.
- bland descriptions of characters.
- low effort english translation of said bland descriptors.
- storyline mistakes.
- title is not just bad but wrong, like seriously, dlsite already translated it for you, and then you still fucked it up retranslating it, wtf kagura.
- says the game has a
・ "unique monochrome theme"
rather than
・"inusuku's fantastic monochromatic flair"
- you can tell that neither the people who made the title nor the trailer had any clue that it is the second game in the seikatsu series.

- zero cute circle emotes.
- zero actual gameplay.
- zero lewd images

- and worst of all, the music... doesn't fit the game's vibe at all, like, inusuku made a banger soundtrack for the game, and these douchebags replaced it with a generic guitar rift.
- it gets worse every time I watch it.

- the trailer wasn't made by anyone who played the game, and it shows.

okay, that settles it, either this weekend or next weekend I'm going to use my slideshow/ video editing/ paint/ japanese skills that I learned back in high school to create a masterpiece trailer and I'm going to create a burner twitter account and @inusuku with it, and tell him that kagura games is clearly and blatantly making the game look worse than it is, and unappealing to a new audience, to the degree that he should reconsider his contract with them, and either get paid some in compensation, or terminate it, as the majority of people buying it would be overseas fans who heard of it through dlsite but couldn't get it through legal means, rather than an audience kagura attracted through their own channels.

I mean, come on, kagura has a shitty rep these days.

I'm also gonna go over their trailer mistakes and titles mistranslations in a separate vid and share that on twitter too.

My next comment will be a biased vote about whether I should reveal to inusuku our community and the mods we have created with passion around their work.

I normally wouldn't mention or consider doing something like this but I really don't want one of my favourite eroge creators being screwed over by a shitty translation aggregator company, even if it results in inusuku themself finding out and maybe having a bad reaction towards our modding / pirating community.

even if the vote doesn't go through I'm still gonna make a better japanese trailer, and tell inusuku as much of my complaints as I can without mentioning or comparing kagura's version to our modded version.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
yikers... that trailer

It's really bad.
- low quality slideshow presentation.
- bland descriptions of characters.
- low effort english translation of said bland descriptors.
- storyline mistakes.
- title is not just bad but wrong, like seriously, dlsite already translated it for you, and then you still fucked it up retranslating it, wtf kagura.
- says the game has a
・ "unique monochrome theme"
rather than
・"inusuku's fantastic monochromatic flair"
- you can tell that neither the people who made the title nor the trailer had any clue that it is the second game in the seikatsu series.

- zero cute circle emotes.
- zero actual gameplay.
- zero lewd images

- and worst of all, the music... doesn't fit the game's vibe at all, like, inusuku made a banger soundtrack for the game, and these douchebags replaced it with a generic guitar rift.
- it gets worse every time I watch it.

- the trailer wasn't made by anyone who played the game, and it shows.

okay, that settles it, either this weekend or next weekend I'm going to use my slideshow/ video editing/ paint/ japanese skills that I learned back in high school to create a masterpiece trailer and I'm going to create a burner twitter account and @inusuku with it, and tell him that kagura games is clearly and blatantly making the game look worse than it is, and unappealing to a new audience, to the degree that he should reconsider his contract with them, and either get paid some in compensation, or terminate it, as the majority of people buying it would be overseas fans who heard of it through dlsite but couldn't get it through legal means, rather than an audience kagura attracted through their own channels.

I mean, come on, kagura has a shitty rep these days.

I'm also gonna go over their trailer mistakes and titles mistranslations in a separate vid and share that on twitter too.

My next comment will be a biased vote about whether I should reveal to inusuku our community and the mods we have created with passion around their work.

I normally wouldn't mention or consider doing something like this but I really don't want one of my favourite eroge creators being screwed over by a shitty translation aggregator company, even if it results in inusuku themself finding out and maybe having a bad reaction towards our modding / pirating community.

even if the vote doesn't go through I'm still gonna make a better japanese trailer, and tell inusuku as much of my complaints as I can without mentioning or comparing kagura's version to our modded version.

BIASED VOTE
on revealing our community to inusuku in a tweet roasting the mf's at kagura

Hey there
= I was here and I support either outcome
= +0 vote

Thinking Face
= let's not reveal our community, but go ahead and roast kagura's bad trailer
= negative vote

Angry
= let's waste those mf's for giving inusuku a bad deal, who cares if we have to risk a little.
= positive vote

I just jizzed my pants
= I'm braindead, kagura's trailer is lit af, and I would purchase the game with no hesitation if I saw that trailer on steam, with zero prior knowledge of inusuku.
= -0 vote

*long hover/long press emotes to see their name after hovering/pressing the like button.

Shadesishere gets 15 votes for
- translation (10)
- help with ongoing fffox mod (5)
- if the vote goes through:
do I have your permission to show translated images for a second, equivalent, full english trailer with your translations in example images.
- if the vote doesn't go through:
I will stick to japanese ver. gameplay footage and translated annotations like in kagura's trailer.

BlueFireNick gets 15 votes
- ongoing fffox mod

can I make an intial mod trailer showcasing the fffox mod features?

daseson gets 15 votes for
- ongoing color mod

can I make a second mod trailer showcasing some coloured scenes and the emotes, if inusuku shows a positive reaction to our modding community, that is.

mello.second gets 10 votes for
- finished decensor mod.

akapp gets 10 votes for
- new image mod.

can I make a third mod trailer showcasing some of your new cg and post it to twitter.

linylo gets 7 votes
- 1 for posting this
- 2 for mobile color mod port that should have been updated ages ago since daseson colored some new cg, but I'm terrible with procrastination if I don't force myself to keep a schedule. sorry 'bout dat folks.
- 4 for trailer creation.

every other community member gets 1 vote each.

Last edited:

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
let's place our bets, how much of Shade's translation will be blatantly copied? I'm betting on a 50% at least

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
BIASED VOTE
on revealing our community to inusuku in a tweet roasting the mf's at kagura

Hey there
= I was here and I support either outcome
= +0 vote

Thinking Face
= let's not reveal our community, but go ahead and roast kagura's bad trailer
= negative vote

Angry
= let's waste those mf's for giving inusuku a bad deal, who cares if we have to risk a little.
= positive vote

I just jizzed my pants
= I'm braindead, kagura's trailer is lit af, and I would purchase the game with no hesitation if I saw that trailer on steam, with zero prior knowledge of inusuku.
= -0 vote

*long hover/long press emotes to see their name after hovering/pressing the like button.

Shadesishere gets 25 votes for
- translation (10)
- ongoing fffox mod (15)
do I have your permission to show translated images for a second, equivalent, full english trailer with your translations in example images.
- if the vote doesn't go through:
I will stick to japanese ver. gameplay footage and translated annotations like in kagura's trailer.

daseson gets 15 votes for
- ongoing color mod

can I make a second mod trailer showcasing some coloured scenes and the emotes, if inusuku shows a positive reaction to our modding community, that is.

mello.second gets 10 votes for
- finished decensor mod.

akapp gets 10 votes for
- new image mod.

can I make a third mod trailer showcasing some of your new cg and post it to twitter.

linylo gets 7 votes
- 1 for posting this
- 2 for mobile color mod port that should have been updated ages ago since daseson colored some new cg, but I'm terrible with procrastination if I don't force myself to keep a schedule. sorry 'bout dat folks.
- 4 for trailer creation.

every other community member gets 1 vote each.
It's quite wrong to leave out BlueFireNick, who is the only coder for the FFFOX mod (technically, he was the one who started the mod, and I joined later)! Despite my drawings, without him there would be no mod itself.

Regarding the proposal itself... I agree with Kagura's criticism, I'm more than sure that the fan trailer can be better than Kagura's trailer (I'll be waiting for it anyway), but if we are to be aggressive, when Inusuku sees this, he may take back the criticism about himself and his game, so +0

In fact, this trailer creates unreasonable expectations in the first seconds when it uses images that, although they are in the files, are not present in the game itself!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: deusal

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
let's place our bets, how much of Shade's translation will be blatantly copied? I'm betting on a 50% at least
looking at their trailer, and the fact that they can't even get the title correct and congruent with the series, when dlsite has the correct title in their english page for the game.

I'm betting none of it is copied because whoever is translating it has no prior knowledge of the game or series, let alone that there is a passionate modding community who loves the game.

we can hope that their actual translation team rather than whatever internal team made the trailer does a good job with the translation, so whoever downloads the game won't be left with a badly translated game.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
It's quite wrong to leave out BlueFireNick, who is the only coder for the FFFOX mod (technically, he was the one who started the mod, and I joined later)! Despite my drawings, without him there would be no mod itself.

Regarding the proposal itself... I agree with Kagura's criticism, I'm more than sure that the fan trailer can be better than Kagura's trailer (I'll be waiting for it anyway), but if we are to be aggressive, when Inusuku sees this, he may take back the criticism about myself and my game, so +0

In fact, this trailer creates unreasonable expectations in the first seconds when it uses images that, although they are in the files, are not present in the game itself!
ME:
* looks at notes for who to include in the biased poll.
*at the bottom is don't forget nick
"well shit, I stuffed up there."
* edit in progress

linylo

Jun 12, 2023

Regarding the proposal itself... I agree with Kagura's criticism, I'm more than sure that the fan trailer can be better than Kagura's trailer (I'll be waiting for it anyway), but if we are to be aggressive, when Inusuku sees this, he may take back the criticism about himself and his game, so +0

okay, I remembered to include nick this time, tysm for catching that, I was using nick's fffox mod.txt file for the spelling of usernames in the credits, and I was like, I'd better remember to include nick as well, and then I wrote the rest of my comment and got nick and shade combined lol.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023

third and final reply to this particular message.

I will add the use of unused assets to my nitpicking kagura's trailer notes.

also omg, I never noticed the imouto in classroom cg when looking through the files before, that's so cute.

daseson
akapp
*looks over with pleading eyes.
"won't you please work together and give this imouto a (right) hand and color her sometime?"
"plz"

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
That's a cute idea of introducing reaction farm in the guise of weighted poll, too bad I ain't reading alldat.
And Kagura fucking up even before releasing the product, what a shocker.
eh, people actually want to farm reactions...

I swear I didn't even think of that, I just realised I could see who gave what reaction and it was the first idea that came to mind when making a low effort poll...

I think you should have righteous anger at my poll, and choose the swearing reaction when reacting to it, for no particular reason... xd

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes