hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
average redditor when they find out their little sister doesn't like them touching her.

This game goes for an authentic experience. You ain't touching someone who doesn't want to be touched.
Well was sure the newgame+ bonuses would be enough^^

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
I wonder if the steam version comes with the dlc. If thats the case might as well buy it there.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I wonder if the steam version comes with the dlc. If thats the case might as well buy it there.
Kagura probably wont even have the DLC until its fully released, So it will probably take longer for them to put that out. Likely after the main game is released depending on how long Kagura takes lol

• Sad
Reactions: akapp and RN620
May 30, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Vox226 and kaito31

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Based on what is said on story and some pics from the DLC, there is a little chance you will have interactions with the other girls.
Yeah, but why not? Might be some story about jealousy from sister to other girl's, even turning her into some kind of yandere.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well, if not night crawling, maybe just the vanilla base interaction, but with the same mechanics?
Essentially. A few scenes with each with progressively more perversion ending with sex. I imagine it'll be pretty close to sister explorer. At some point you'll be able to visit a girl and do what pose you want to them

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Essentially. A few scenes with each with progressively more perversion ending with sex. I imagine it'll be pretty close to sister explorer. At some point you'll be able to visit a girl and do what pose you want to them
I hope it won't be just something like shower H interaction with sister, where you basicity don't have any control. Because, the night one just so good.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes