BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think the FFFox Mod will add something in city store that will allow you to do so if i remember correctly.
Uh, is it supposed to affect the godly brother mod? Just curious
So the current version of mod does not have that item at the moment, removed during the 1.3 revamp. It will be back in a better form in a later update.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
So the current version of mod does not have that item at the moment, removed during the 1.3 revamp. It will be back in a better form in a later update.
Ah alright, Didn't know since I haven't really played the game in a while since I am waiting for DLC anyway lol
Thanks for the heads up

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Does anything happen with your guildmates? Just wondering if they have sex cgs.
There are soft h scenes where you dream about them providing service but no penetration. You can also catch them nude in the shower at the guild and at the hot springs where you get higher quality nudes with the latest update.

There's an upcoming hot springs DLC which expands that section of the game to have you be stranded at the hot springs repairing it during the week, only allowed to leave the weekend and there's a loneliness meter on it. We're assuming there's going to be full sex scenes (probably no night crawling) but technically no art of it has been leaked. The most explicit thing I have seen is panties held down while you cum onto their crotch

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Newest dev update is out where he's admitting he's missing the weekly schedule as of late. Nothing juicy, working on the night -> day cycle and saying the DLC won't be that long.

KiwiTheBird

May 24, 2023
Is there any news about complete translation? I'm looking for Android or Exe. For JoiPlay
I'm lazy to read every page just to find it

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Is there any news about complete translation? I'm looking for Android or Exe. For JoiPlay
I'm lazy to read every page just to find it
nothing new about a "full" translation for android, you can wait for another take the actual translation or start a new one or use the actual apk

KiwiTheBird

May 24, 2023
nothing new about a "full" translation for android, you can wait for another take the actual translation or start a new one or use the actual apk
How come someone already translated (Imouto life monochrome)? Or is it really difficult to translate Imouto Fantasy?

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I think this is because Fantasy has 3 times more content than Monochrome, making it much more difficult to translate.
In my case is because if i translate some parts the game get new bugs and i don't have time for figure out about that bugs, if someone want re take the translation go ahead, for me is good enough the translation in the apk

Edit: the apk only has some things untranslated, like some menus or inventory, I don't know why for some people it can't be played like that jajaja

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

New post on ci-en, but not much in the way of actual news to report. Work on the DLC continues as normal.
Also Inusuku has been playing both Genshin and Star Rail, and commented about his gem reserves being drained by Furina and Huohuo. :LUL:

Jan 15, 2021
Link (Color and Decensor):

Mega

Link (Decensor):

Mega
One question, does anyone else have the fluency issue during H scenes on Android? Everything else is normal (although a little also when it comes to selecting what to do on the weekends) but more than anything during the night scenes sometimes the fps drop too much, even though I have 4GB of ram it is difficult for me to enjoy it

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
One question, does anyone else have the fluency issue during H scenes on Android? Everything else is normal (although a little also when it comes to selecting what to do on the weekends) but more than anything during the night scenes sometimes the fps drop too much, even though I have 4GB of ram it is difficult for me to enjoy it
I think you need more ram:

1700662028867.png

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes