kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I was looking for this game in this site for the eng translation but no luck. With that much texts, I can't play it since I'll be going in blind.
yeah, i mean i played a lot of jap games without translation.
Some of them are playable, if you understand mechanics and with a little help of google translate but this one has too much options/text so a transaltion is needed, at least of UI

May 30, 2022
The game has an update in hbox it's 1.1.8 now

Edit: the update seen 01/15 look like bug update where the s**ual desire decrease

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I was looking for this game in this site for the eng translation but no luck. With that much texts, I can't play it since I'll be going in blind.
You can use M Tool for some of the translation like this, It's not that hard of a game was nice played it 2 weeks ago.
123.PNG 321.PNG

Reactions: gaiar31

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Kagura game now. not release eng game alot. bacause many people use MTL ....
If that were true enough it'd just affect them deciding to take on new projects. But they've aleady committed to tihs game and its taking them that long.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Has anyone thought that this game needs an image gallery? I've been playing several games and every time I see new things like for example: coming home and finding my sister masturbating while watching a book xD
Oh now that I remember, the creator had mentioned something about an album or something like that in version 1.4.0, maybe he discarded the idea because the dlc does not appear in the list of additions he has planned either.

Although the list is a little small, the truth is, so there are possibilities that it will surprise us with things that are not on that list.

Reactions: HentaiSlaves
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes