Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
The most likely thing is that it will be delayed, since, since Inusuku had the problem with his wrist, there have been no publications of progress on the DLC.
Tbh it's kind of amazing how long the DLC has taken, it's not that expansive, is it? Feels like a whole new game, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: HeadsExplode

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know what that is. I assume some game in eternal development hell?
Yeah, it's a sequel from a masterpiece game called Hollow Knight.
What started as a DLC became so big they decided to make it a sequel instead.
Still waiting.

Un_Deus_Ex

Oct 24, 2023
Be me in this game, just playing the role of a doting and caring brother, helping his sick sister and avoiding H options like the plague. Suddenly I complete the big adventure and find out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me: Cowabunga it is.

All in all, loved this game, had a blast with it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Tbh it's kind of amazing how long the DLC has taken, it's not that expansive, is it? Feels like a whole new game, lol.
I would say that maybe if Inusuku was 100% focused on the DLC he would have already finished it, but since he worked for a while on the AI game and is now working in parallel with the Monochrome Remake, all the time he has spent working in parallel games is justified.

In my opinion, Inusuku's works are of amazing quality, so I would wait as long as necessary to see his beautiful art.

A well-done job consumes much more time than an unpolished one :whistle: .

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The DLC would have been done already but Inusuku lost a bunch of time to certain things. Latest possible delay would be from them hurting their wrist like a week ago. Before that, it was them playing through the DLC as they had made it and not liking it, so they're reworking it so the spa is an optional segment you can dedicate time to instead of being part of the main story.

And on other projects too. They worked on an AI chat thing before they had to stop for some project breaking reason, but they used her graphics in a recent post so maybe she's coming back?

Be me in this game, just playing the role of a doting and caring brother, helping his sick sister and avoiding H options like the plague. Suddenly I complete the big adventure and find out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me: Cowabunga it is.

All in all, loved this game, had a blast with it.
You misunderstood the ending. For completing the big adventure, you cured your sister's sickness by giving up your ability to make her pregnant. Now you're free to have as much unprotected sex as you want.

Un_Deus_Ex

Oct 24, 2023
You misunderstood the ending. For completing the big adventure, you cured your sister's sickness by giving up your ability to make her pregnant. Now you're free to have as much unprotected sex as you want.
Oh, I misunderstood then, hahahaha. I was getting a bit confused with some of the translations in this game so maybe my brain interpreted it differently, especially since there was that one skill gives you 100% chance of impregnating. For me, that was kinda like a confirmation: "Oh, I see, so that is why this skill exists, so that I can save her. Man, the chances are probably really low if there's a skill for that, but it is what it is."

Thanks for the clarification

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I only bring it up since that's the major goal for a lot of people, when the game treats it as a bad end at worst, an afterthought at best, and the goal being to prevent it.

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Oh, I misunderstood then, hahahaha. I was getting a bit confused with some of the translations in this game so maybe my brain interpreted it differently, especially since there was that one skill gives you 100% chance of impregnating. For me, that was kinda like a confirmation: "Oh, I see, so that is why this skill exists, so that I can save her. Man, the chances are probably really low if there's a skill for that, but it is what it is."

Thanks for the clarification
No, You got it right.
As a good brother with pure, platonic love for your little sister, you just got to know the cure for her illness.
"Well, I so much love my cute, little sister... I NEED to do it."
Awesome roleplay.

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
No, You got it right.
As a good brother with pure, platonic love for your little sister, you just got to know the cure for her illness.
"Well, I so much love my cute, little sister... I NEED to do it."
Awesome roleplay.
need to for ummm reasons... <.< lol

nosferatuman

Jan 22, 2022
So after completing the grand adventure, the brother is effectively sterilized right? Is it safe to freely creampie the sister after this?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So after completing the grand adventure, the brother is effectively sterilized right? Is it safe to freely creampie the sister after this?
Supposedly there's a random event that gives you that 100% impregnation chance perk, but I tried grinding for it and gave up.

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
I just completed the great adventure on day 90, but now when I click on the sister nothing happens (she just moves to another place in the room). Assuming this is a bug?

Edit: Okay I apparently messed up something installing the decensor, FFFox, and color mod. Despite them all seemingly working, as soon as I reinstalled everything I noticed the translation was better and I can now progress.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes