Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Shit that probably means no more art previews either.
I wouldn't think so since Inusuku has shown approximately 10 - 20 images of the DLC and Inusuku mentioned a while ago that he has already drawn 500 - 700 images, so he has only shown us a small sample of everything that will come in the DLC.

So he can still take more images that he hasn't shown for future progress previews.

1705587978354.png

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
I wouldn't think so since Inusuku has shown approximately 10 - 20 images of the DLC and Inusuku mentioned a while ago that he has already drawn 500 - 700 images, so he has only shown us a small sample of everything that will come in the DLC.

So he can still take more images that he hasn't shown for future progress previews.

View attachment 3273876
A good amount of those must be h-scenes. That little sister will know the wrath of my penis and the wonders of childbirth.

Reactions: 6969420420

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have a Job and I dont remember my hand feeling any pain but my job was carrying heavy objects and when I woke up my wrists hurts. I am wondering whether its just a sprain or dislocated but the pain lasted weeks. So I hope it gets well for a few days
Bro I don't need a job for my hand to feel pain especially my wrists.

cainmik07

May 1, 2022
How do I use command on an android lol
For context I'm using a Motorola edge (2022) and I can't figure out how it wants me to use commands?

Lucette

Dec 31, 2022
Is there a certain threshold where it's pointless to increase trust and interest? Or is there something I'm gonna miss out if I don't get like 2000 interest?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a certain threshold where it's pointless to increase trust and interest? Or is there something I'm gonna miss out if I don't get like 2000 interest?
Interest will increase by itself anyway.
You mostly need trust and interest for consensual interaction, and get the stats bonus by interacting with your sister. If you don't care about those, you can safely ignore them.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I just have one question... How the fuck do I unlock the piledriver move?
Help her by cleaning her when she is feeling sick, before treating her.
I think it is needed 2 times to unlock the position.

Also, must be done before finishing your adventure with her.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
After 200 of each you have everything stat wise. You then need to give her experiences.

Lucette

Dec 31, 2022
Thanks for the answers. New question, does the MC's state actually matter? I thought it would be impactful in your training but whether the MC is in a bad or amazing state I still get the same number of stats per training.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes