RampitSel

Jun 23, 2023
How do you get the file to actually work? I installed it and put the file in the data folder but it didn't work. What else am I missing or I am not doing right?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit this game's files? I want to mod it myself if that is possible. I've never modded wolf rpg engine before.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks but no, I want to change code.
You'll need to use WolfRPG editor. The best English version is outdated, and won't work with 3.x+ version WolfRPG games (like this one), but there is another English version here on the forums. That version is the WolfRPG Editor 3.164, which is new enough to edit the newer WolfRPG games like this game. The game engine is quite similar to the RPG Maker series, and there is a basic intro manual for English users here:

Reactions: Heml0ck

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Are the translation for the android version the same as the windows one? Cause there's quite a lot of things like skill explanation that wasn't translated yet
Edit:
Can someone tell me the skill explanation? Like longing etc
skill you need i think reading code ,learning JP language ( or just MTL lol) , trial and error.
(i only have trial and error skill btw lmao)
(JP+Uncen)

Last edited:

venuSKY

Formerly 'Puna60000'
Jul 27, 2023
use the android version, change the .apk extension to zip. then enter joyplay. then follow as in the picture. and select the file that was changed earlier. View attachment 3202647
you cant use pc version. or if you have joiplay version. then Import RGA File.
joiplay version same like android. you cant use mod from pc version. you can use cheat in game. Screenshot_20231225_115003_JoiPlay.jpg

Reactions: Gman2999
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes