artix31

Apr 19, 2023
is there a way anyone could get the free DLC they provided, the cosplay one, it's a set of images from a cosplayer

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Hey fellas, got a few questions.

What is the actual end of the game trigger? I have seen the ending and have unlocked the hot springs. Is it beating the super adventure? Is it beating the monkey king? or is a certain amount of days? I have not unlocked all scenes yet and want to make sure I do before I hit that trigger.

I am also at wits end when it comes to certain events:

The dinner scene is just too finicky to me. I hear that sissy and bro both have to be at least 100 lust... getting to that is easier said than done since sissy wakes up AT MOST with 74 lust and you can't increase it before dinner at all that I am aware.

There is a doggy scene in the toilet but for the life of me I cannot seem to get it to work. Sissy either gets pissed or just does the BJ or the semi suspended congress one.

I am missing most of the scenes with the Guild mates but I figure that I might just have to go to the hot spring and I will figure it out myself.

Lastly, I noticed that doing the first subjugation on weekends yields you an item but I have beat the other ones and gotten nothing, is there a point to those fights besides just more content?

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Alright, so in order...
The base game before hot spring was added was the shadow portal in the ruins subjugation, but after hot springs were added, it became the monkey king. Super adventure kinda just helps get stats and a crazy virgin craving unicorn you have to fight at the end, so if you want all scenes, just hold off on beating monkey king.

i remember having a lot of trouble with getting this to trigger as well even with high stats for trust and lust with her horny high, so only advice is keep trying every day until it triggers.

my suggestion is to give her an aphrodisiac and hope she goes to the bathroom (this is random so save/reload is the best way to not waste aphrodisiacs) however i may be wrong on this, so take this one with a grain of salt if it doesn't work

yes, guild mate scenes are all in the dlc, except for a few peeping scenes in the hot spring visits with sister + guildmates

and lastly, no, those subjugations don't do a whole lot for you, just a means for getting a few stats

hope these tips help out ^_^

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Alright, so in order...
The base game before hot spring was added was the shadow portal in the ruins subjugation, but after hot springs were added, it became the monkey king. Super adventure kinda just helps get stats and a crazy virgin craving unicorn you have to fight at the end, so if you want all scenes, just hold off on beating monkey king.

i remember having a lot of trouble with getting this to trigger as well even with high stats for trust and lust with her horny high, so only advice is keep trying every day until it triggers.

my suggestion is to give her an aphrodisiac and hope she goes to the bathroom (this is random so save/reload is the best way to not waste aphrodisiacs) however i may be wrong on this, so take this one with a grain of salt if it doesn't work

yes, guild mate scenes are all in the dlc, except for a few peeping scenes in the hot spring visits with sister + guildmates

and lastly, no, those subjugations don't do a whole lot for you, just a means for getting a few stats

hope these tips help out ^_^
Thanks for the reply. I still have a bit to complete in the game so I am glad to know what triggers the actual end of the game.

If anyone has any more pointers please feel free.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
The dinner scene is just too finicky to me. I hear that sissy and bro both have to be at least 100 lust... getting to that is easier said than done since sissy wakes up AT MOST with 74 lust and you can't increase it before dinner at all that I am aware.

There is a doggy scene in the toilet but for the life of me I cannot seem to get it to work. Sissy either gets pissed or just does the BJ or the semi suspended congress one.
Addressing these two, the dinner scene in my experience isn't nearly as difficult to run into as people seem to have suggested and will likely happen naturally at some point if you play all the way through the game. The actual requirements are that your Imouto has at least 3 "insertion experience" (a hidden variable, basically she needs to have received some love a few times), and you need 100 Lust and 1 Vigor. She doesn't need any Lust at all for the event to trigger, but she will refuse if her Lust is under 40.

The DLC added two scenes on the toilet, one is for if you barge in immediately, the other is if you go in after she starts masturbating. There are probably Interest requirements, but just keep pushing those stats and it'll happen.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Scene in cooking by sister i got 4-5 time in full my game (163 day)...

For me, getting a scene in the kitchen is a bit difficult :-(
I don't understand the conditions under which it can happen...

Oh, and also, can a sister have sex with her brother if her brother has never molested her or harassed her, and there has never been sex and her brother has ignored her during the night? I mean, to get any scene of sex with the sister in the night, excluding dreams.

Reactions: Klarth Lester

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Addressing these two, the dinner scene in my experience isn't nearly as difficult to run into as people seem to have suggested and will likely happen naturally at some point if you play all the way through the game. The actual requirements are that your Imouto has at least 3 "insertion experience" (a hidden variable, basically she needs to have received some love a few times), and you need 100 Lust and 1 Vigor. She doesn't need any Lust at all for the event to trigger, but she will refuse if her Lust is under 40.

The DLC added two scenes on the toilet, one is for if you barge in immediately, the other is if you go in after she starts masturbating. There are probably Interest requirements, but just keep pushing those stats and it'll happen.
So am I getting fucked by RNG here? Cause when I interrupt her masturbation she gets super pissed instead. I am going to try giving her an aphrodisiac and see... thank's for the response.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hey fellas, got a few questions.

What is the actual end of the game trigger? I have seen the ending and have unlocked the hot springs. Is it beating the super adventure? Is it beating the monkey king? or is a certain amount of days? I have not unlocked all scenes yet and want to make sure I do before I hit that trigger.

I am also at wits end when it comes to certain events:

I am missing most of the scenes with the Guild mates but I figure that I might just have to go to the hot spring and I will figure it out myself.

Lastly, I noticed that doing the first subjugation on weekends yields you an item but I have beat the other ones and gotten nothing, is there a point to those fights besides just more content?
With the DLC the final end screen is when you blow up the gate and are sent to the empty hotel room with a button to go back into your memories. You should make a save at this point and keep it. Then go back and farm the missing scenes, or stop doing daily hot spring visits if you want to grind them all out before seeing that end screen.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
So am I getting fucked by RNG here? Cause when I interrupt her masturbation she gets super pissed instead. I am going to try giving her an aphrodisiac and see... thank's for the response.
Maybe she was angry because your level of trust is low, or maybe she is angry because she is not in the mood?
For example, if she is in a normal mood or lower, she can get angry, I have had several times when she got angry even when she was in a slightly higher than normal mood.

Reactions: leastdevotee

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Maybe she was angry because your level of trust is low, or maybe she is angry because she is not in the mood?
For example, if she is in a normal mood or lower, she can get angry, I have had several times when she got angry even when she was in a slightly higher than normal mood.
Trust, Interest and Mood are the common factors of whether or not a scene takes place or you just piss her off.
Like even with high trust and interest, she won't bath with you if her mood is below normal.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Don't forget lust. She will refuse even at endgame if you try to do a lot of lewd actions and she's hovering at a frigid 5%

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Oh, and also, can a sister have sex with her brother if her brother has never molested her or harassed her, and there has never been sex and her brother has ignored her during the night? I mean, to get any scene of sex with the sister in the night, excluding dreams.
What about this one? Well, technically, her arousal level is 100+, her sexual desire level is 150+, and her trust is 150-200+. But I would never hit on her, not even at night. That is, she is a complete virgin from top to bottom.

Will the sex event from him sister still appear or will it be ignored until her brother hits on her?

Reactions: leastdevotee

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
but game must be stored somewhere, right? What if its in the apk file? For some reason its the only game figuring in my phone storage list as "apk", and i deleted apk after instalation if my memory serves me right
i am forced to format my phone, please, anyone knows where this game data or at least save files is stored on android?

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes