grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone got a torrent file with everything working?
LivingWithSisterMonochromeFantasy-2.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 15, 2021

He talks about his game design decisions and how he is gonna implement it in remake.
There is example of players who do only anal play when sister is virgin , but my JP is not that good and translator does not help much so i am not sure what he means.
More on moving towards game design that doesn't rely on players needing to play a certain style to get the scene and scenes should be more fluid and accessible to the general audience.

Reactions: F90F91 and Proloc
Dec 15, 2021
Niche request, but can someone mod what she wears during night crawling to be equal to what her pajamas are? So many stripping possibilities there

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I found it.

If you intresting, there link: but i can't open in DLsite.
So i found link on ch.dlsite:

As you can see here, some scenes are actually copied.

With this information, does anyone know where to find such a project?
It will show in your cart when you are on dlsite for example you can do a search for RJ01189274 like this

4612532d.PNG

and you click on the link below it will appear for you to buy it in dlsite cart like this

hhgjj2123.PNG

hope this helps.
DLsite Aix creator is only for Japan or " Aix section unable to be accessed outside of Japan " you can buy the game like this and you know get it but it should be noted that this game is only allowed in japan, you can buy the game like i showed you but you know do it at your own risk.

For more information use VPN you know via Japanese IP to see more details.

Last edited:

Dead Eye

Jul 14, 2018
It will show in your cart when you are on dlsite for example you can do a search for RJ01189274 like this

View attachment 4056723

and you click on the link below it will appear for you to buy it in dlsite cart like this

View attachment 4056727

hope this helps.
DLsite Aix creator is only for Japan or " Aix section unable to be accessed outside of Japan " you can buy the game like this and you know get it but it should be noted that this game is only allowed in japan, you can buy the game like i showed you but you know do it at your own risk.

For more information use VPN you know via Japanese IP to see more details.
thanks for information

Reactions: HentaiSlaves
Dec 10, 2020
It looks like they did just that , by... just brute-forcing the thing. And it seems to work, as I can take my Kagura save back to the original version by doingt the reverse.
What the heck, I don't even have anything to do! Except maybe a script that downloads WolfSave for you and edits $.Header.Game Name.value.
For reference and if other people want to try it (and convert their Kagura save), the original Game Name value is "妹!せいかつ ~ファンタジー~" (that space in the middle is an , not a normal space) and Kagura's Game Name value is "Living with Sister: Monochrome Fantasy".
i may be dumb, but to run the code do i have to use a program like eclipse or is the executable in the files?

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
I found it.

What a piece of garbage. That guy straight up copied inusuku using A.I and will suffer no recourse over it.

Unbelievably fucked up.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I found it.

I had some leftover points, so I bought it just to release in the wild (thank you HentaiSlaves for showing how). The dev is a plagiarizer himself, I'm sure they won't mind. :LUL:

The password is f95zone. Have fun!

|

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
i may be dumb, but to run the code do i have to use a program like eclipse or is the executable in the files?
The author of WolfSave has released an executable of an old version on the .
It works, but does not have well-known values - in the JSON file, the Game Name to change will be inside "Header_#1", "var_#3" instead.

Reactions: PimpNamedSlickbacks

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Nope, didn´t work either. Whatever
I can help you and tell you what to do exactly and your game will work 100% first thing is you need to change your UNIcone to " Japanese Japan " from control panel like this
example.png

Then you need to reset your pc so that the change loads then go to the "RJ01189274 zip" and then you can extract it Your UNIcode need to be in Japanese for your game to work correctly when you change your UNIcode back to what ever you did have before.

If you just download torresm's file and extract it you will have an black screen with just STAR and LOAD on start that mean's that you didn't do it correctly and you need to follow my steps how i did explain it too you.

I can recommend using Mtool for some what translation of the game, If you need some help just ask if i can help then i will do it.

When you start your game and did what i told you to do the game will be like this
example2.PNG

If you get a Black screen with just GAME START and GAME LOAD you didn't do it correctly and your game will not work correctly.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 91 Votes