seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
I wonder if Monochrome remake will make the change where the night scenes are triggered by high lust, rather than the original where you just need 21 AP. I think it's a good change from a gameplay perspective, since you can't guarantee a night scene every night and have to spend actions on increasing lust. But a few more options for raising lust might be nice, since in Fantasy you're mainly just spying on her in the bath.

Ren Nan

Apr 30, 2019
Awesome, absolutely love the game. Different endings are fine, but I wish I could explore more after it. For one, I haven't managed to finish "Super big adventure" with sis:(, or whatever it was called...
Massive thanks for DLCs. The only thing is, I hope we'll get this game upscaled in the future, not sure if this already exists.

PS. Gonna buy it on Steam asap.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Does the latest cheat engine table have a pregnancy trigger ? I can't find it.
I went too deep and i couldn't pull out.
Last time i played there was no DLC and i just used the cheat table to circumvent this minor issue until i learned to pull out or give her those useful pills.

Edit: I just remembered that the autosave feature is very useful when it comes to my predicament.
Still, how come this cheattable doesn't have a pregnancy trigger like the one i remember ?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Does the latest cheat engine table have a pregnancy trigger ? I can't find it.
I went too deep and i couldn't pull out.
Last time i played there was no DLC and i just used the cheat table to circumvent this minor issue until i learned to pull out or give her those useful pills.

Edit: I just remembered that the autosave feature is very useful when it comes to my predicament.
Still, how come this cheattable doesn't have a pregnancy trigger like the one i remember ?
Because pregnancy is a bad end and people don't usually want to aim for it. Probably needs to be made when someone like you requests it, even if to unset it.

That said you found out the autosave stops autosaving when pregnant even though you should still have time for a morning after pill.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
I had some leftover points, so I bought it just to release in the wild (thank you HentaiSlaves for showing how). The dev is a plagiarizer himself, I'm sure they won't mind. :LUL:

The password is f95zone. Have fun!

Mega |
1727299833816.png
when this number reach 100, I presumed it's cooming time, everything disappears in the screen and it stays there but the game is still responding.
Maybe the reason is I haven't setup the japanese language on windows 10?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Try using the Locale emulator, for most game's it's work's like a charm
This exe is strange, Locale emulator is not available for this.
edit: well, after I update the Locale Emulator, I load the save and now it's showing kitten cooming but I didn't open the game with the locale emulator

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

Mar 19, 2020
This exe is strange, Locale emulator is not available for this.
edit: well, after I update the Locale Emulator, I load the save and now it's showing kitten cooming but I didn't open the game with the locale emulator
There's no update to Locale Emulator beyond 2.5.0.1. Were you updating from an earlier version? If not, what did you do? Like you had crossed out, Locale Emulator cannot be used on the game's EXE, so I'm encountering the same softlock as you.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
There's no update to Locale Emulator beyond 2.5.0.1. Were you updating from an earlier version? If not, what did you do? Like you had crossed out, Locale Emulator cannot be used on the game's EXE, so I'm encountering the same softlock as you.
well, the game is weird on non japanese system, it's really unstable, after cooming for the 1st time, in the night when I select to sneak on her, it jumps to the morning, skipping all the night time.

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes