Dead Eye

Jul 14, 2018
It's funny how a random plagiarism discovery can stir up a few people. Honestly, I thought I'd be ignored, but I'm glad there's such a responsive community here. Thanks partners

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
Then you need to reset your pc so that the change loads then go to the "RJ01189274 zip" and then you can extract it Your UNIcode need to be in Japanese for your game to work correctly when you change your UNIcode back to what ever you did have before.
Followed your directions and still got a black screen at best.

When extracting the files I get a consistent message that I have 6 files with the same name in the location their extracting to (a new folder) and a great deal of the files have ������ as their name or included in the name. Also upon startup a message that Save files have been detected and to not trust them unless Game001_tyrano_data.sav has been deleted.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dead Eye

Jul 14, 2018

When extracting the files I get a consistent message that I have 6 files with the same name in the location their extracting to (a new folder) and a great deal of the files have ������ as their name or included in the name. Also upon startup a message that Save files have been detected and to not trust them unless Game001_tyrano_data.sav has been deleted.

Try to open "Roaming" folder. Just write %appdata% in explorer.

In "Roaming" folder u can find "tyranogame". Just delete this, i think it's must be work

Reactions: leastdevotee

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
Try to open "Roaming" folder. Just write %appdata% in explorer.

In "Roaming" folder u can find "tyranogame". Just delete this, i think it's must be work
On the one hand this solved the 'save data has been detected' message. On the other hand I still have a black title screen and a notification that I have 6 files with the same name when extracting into a new folder and quite a few � 's in the names of various files and folders. All after verifying I have Japanese (Japan) as my system locale.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018

If you see the " ?????? " you didn't do correctly what i told you to do anyway try this this should work for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leastdevotee

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Gosh darn. It's amazing to see Inusuku iterating on the formula.

The RPG stats are (understandably) gone - I wonder if he's bringing something new instead, or if he's just squeezing the scope a bit (which can be to add more content).

Congratulations/condolences/godspeed to the people who will have to fight WolfRPG Editor Pro again to bring it back to us.

Also - from experience do not put your PC right below the AC unit. You are going to be very sorry when the condenser putters out and it starts to leak water.

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
If you see the " ?????? " you didn't do correctly what i told you to do anyway try this this should work for you.
Thank you. I'll see if it works after I get home this evening.

Honestly I rather suspect I fucked up the download or something. I was getting the ??? even in the zip folder last night.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
By the way I can see that Inusuku had incorporate features from Sister Fantasy into Encore. Maybe the gameplay loop this time round will have more diversity compare to the original; where your day to day is go to work/school/slacking in home and wait for sister to come back from school.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
goddamn, Inusuku certainly working on the quality of the monochrome remake :

Old :
View attachment 4062889

New :
View attachment 4062890
Can't wait to deviously forcefully put her to sleep and Maliciously gain trust and interest by pure wholesome means > <
anyways the art so good, as always he cooked just hope there is more interaction with her like a new years event, kimono sex would be perfect...

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes