72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023
Since there are people often asking about how to play the latest version on your Android phone I decided to try and make a semi-complete guide/instruction on how to configure Winlator for Imouto Fantasy. Hopefully helping people by referring to this post later and try to update it if i am not too lazy. I hate writing tbh, but here we go.

UPDATE 07.09.2024:
Removed link to my outdated fork and specified some extra components you should install if using longjuyu2 fork. Roma_B points out that this fork works much better but Helios / Samsung devices still require software mode to work properly. I suggest trying wine v9.2 and box64 v0.31 since those probably work well for most devices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this should be all for now. I probably forgot a bunch of things but i will TRY to update this later if needed.
Not me going through hours of this download and processing bull just to find out Winlator is basically unusable on Pixel phones. Fml

• Red Heart
Reactions: winceptor

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Trust, Interest and Mood are the common factors of whether or not a scene takes place or you just piss her off.
Like even with high trust and interest, she won't bath with you if her mood is below normal.
That's the thing. Trust is over 1800, Interest is 1300, mood is Love and Lust was 116 and she STILL gets pissed. I do not know what am I doing wrong. Fucked her over a billion times in the bathroom, bed, during weekends and still nothing. Done anal so much her asshole looks like an open manhole, only thing missing is the ninja turtles jumping out of it.

Gimme a break!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
That's the thing. Trust is over 1800, Interest is 1300, mood is Love and Lust was 116 and she STILL gets pissed. I do not know what am I doing wrong. Fucked her over a billion times in the bathroom, bed, during weekends and still nothing. Done anal so much her asshole looks like an open manhole, only thing missing is the ninja turtles jumping out of it.

Gimme a break!
And what is her (UNinterrupted) Masturbation count at? I think it needs to be at 5+ as a hidden requirement.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023

He talks about his game design decisions and how he is gonna implement it in remake.
There is example of players who do only anal play when sister is virgin , but my JP is not that good and translator does not help much so i am not sure what he means.

72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023

He talks about his game design decisions and how he is gonna implement it in remake.
There is example of players who do only anal play when sister is virgin , but my JP is not that good and translator does not help much so i am not sure what he means.
From what I understood, there's special scenes for those who develop the anal side of playing without vaginal penetration. I'm assuming it'll be her initiating anal sex by herself instead of vaginal, like when Fantasy Imouto's lust is too high and it activates the cowgirl position. Regular sex is no longer an option, so she'll do the other instead. That's just one example as the post is explaining that the developer wants to make it so more special options and scenes are available for different paths you can take in Imouto's development, implying that different play styles and save files won't have the same scenes if you make different choices in the story.
Seems like they have large plans for the development.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
From what I understood, there's special scenes for those who develop the anal side of playing without vaginal penetration. I'm assuming it'll be her initiating anal sex by herself instead of vaginal, like when Fantasy Imouto's lust is too high and it activates the cowgirl position. Regular sex is no longer an option, so she'll do the other instead. That's just one example as the post is explaining that the developer wants to make it so more special options and scenes are available for different paths you can take in Imouto's development, implying that different play styles and save files won't have the same scenes if you make different choices in the story.
Thats a great news ! i was confused since i saw that Inusuku said"
あとこれは毎回というかお約束なのですが
やりこみあるいはニッチなプレイの先にご褒美は用意しません。 "
So i was not sure whether Inusuku is going to make different play styles or not

72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023
Thats a great news ! i was confused since i saw that Inusuku said"
And this is a promise I make every time.
There are no rewards for hardcore or niche play .
So i was not sure whether Inusuku is going to make different play styles or not
Keep in mind I might've misunderstood as well. But Inusuku seems to be stretching the truth here, the games have replay value since you can miss scenes, and there were rewards for hardcore play in the form of Fantasy's new game+ points.

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What are you lot smoking? I thought it was explicitly saying there would be no special scenes like that. As an example, people who train the anus of an otherwise virgin sister will not be getting a special scene because content that only serves 1/10 players makes the game worse for the remaining 9 players.

Also, this is a rule that we follow every time, but
there will be no rewards for hardcore or niche play.

・For example,
if you develop your anus while still a virgin, there will be special events
when you max out your stats , etc.

The idea is that if there is a reward at the end of a game that only 1 in 10 people play,
it can become a negative factor for the remaining 9.

Keep in mind I might've misunderstood as well. But Inusuku seems to be stretching the truth here, the games have replay value since you can miss scenes, and there were rewards for hardcore play in the form of Fantasy's new game+ points.
Missing scenes is a skill issue. New game plus bonuses were a nice bonus but not required, and thanks to our efforts most people just used a file to get max ng+ points. The only 'niche' / 'hardcore' content in Fantasy was the unicorn dialogue for having a virgin sister at the end of the second grand adventure.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023

72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023
That is unfortunate. I should add a note about Pixel devices not working with Winlator to save someones time.

You could try what Roma_B did and run it in software mode as last resort. It wont run aswell, but it will at least launch the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-w...ntasy-v2-0-0-dlc-inusuku.104365/post-14649923
Trust me, I tried everything I could find online already before for making that comment. I've switched every setting, downloaded latest versions, and changed the container dozens of times. Best I can get is a solid 0.5 fps, not to mention the lag behind on control inputs which takes several seconds to recognize I hit a button. Can't even get past the main menu. I thought it was something I was doing wrong the whole time, so I kept trying before googling about my device's name and Winlator. Honestly, it wouldn't have taken hours if I just hadn't taken the time to download the mods and wait for them to replace the files. I played myself. Guess I'll just wait for when I get a new phone in however much time, I'm definitely not going to switch everything just to play this game. Thanks for teaching everyone else though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: winceptor

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Trust me, I tried everything I could find online already before for making that comment. I've switched every setting, downloaded latest versions, and changed the container dozens of times. Best I can get is a solid 0.5 fps, not to mention the lag behind on control inputs which takes several seconds to recognize I hit a button. Can't even get past the main menu. I thought it was something I was doing wrong the whole time, so I kept trying before googling about my device's name and Winlator. Honestly, it wouldn't have taken hours if I just hadn't taken the time to download the mods and wait for them to replace the files. I played myself. Guess I'll just wait for when I get a new phone in however much time, I'm definitely not going to switch everything just to play this game. Thanks for teaching everyone else though.
Thats a shame. Hopefully there will be gfx component that supports google pixels. I guess until then theres not much hope of getting it to work on one.
I suppose the only choice for pixel owners is the ancient apk port for now. I will update the post to warn pixel owners now.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
god damn, neither my phone backup nor the swift backup app managed to restore my saves...
Well, is there a newer android version than 1.1.7?

Dead Eye

Jul 14, 2018
Hello my comrades. I have a question, at the end of August I saw a game on DLSite, the screenshots are very similar to this one. Unfortunately, I did not have time to save the screenshots or any useful information about it, but I remember that there was a fox girl and the game was colorful with a very similar interface and literally copied scenes. Has anyone possibly found it too? Is there any information about this game?
P.S. This is not a mod for this game. It was a separate project and I think it was removed due to copyright.
I would be very grateful if someone found it and can share information about this project.

The title was entirely in Japanese, but if I'm not mistaken, it said something like "Living with a fox woman and having sex with her."

Jun 13, 2024
Hello my comrades. I have a question, at the end of August I saw a game on DLSite, the screenshots are very similar to this one. Unfortunately, I did not have time to save the screenshots or any useful information about it, but I remember that there was a fox girl and the game was colorful with a very similar interface and literally copied scenes. Has anyone possibly found it too? Is there any information about this game?
P.S. This is not a mod for this game. It was a separate project and I think it was removed due to copyright.
I would be very grateful if someone found it and can share information about this project.

The title was entirely in Japanese, but if I'm not mistaken, it said something like "Living with a fox woman and having sex with her."
this one?

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes