winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
mobile port download when
(the android tutorial provided is too confusing for a smooth brain like me)
Unfortunately most likely never or at least not soon at all.
I have considered making a winlator with prepackaged installation and configurations for Imouto Fantasy, but it might be a bit beyond me to do. Plus it still highly depends on mobile device since its basically windows emulator.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
I am literally at my wits end with this toilet doggy scene. I have done every last thing people have told me:
1. Peek on her at least 5 times
2. Have high lust, interest and happiness.
3. have high love.
5. Give her aphrodisiac.

and the list goes on ad astra.

Can someone check my save file and see if you can get the toilet doggy style scene, please?

Every time I walk in, she cums and then gets super mad.

Reactions: AniSisUA

fap addict

Jul 21, 2022
more like this? i played

• Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.01] [inusuku]
  • night adventure
  • bones tales the manor
  • daily lifes of my countryside
  • sumer time saga and winter

cant find any other games with that sleeping sex

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I am literally at my wits end with this toilet doggy scene. I have done every last thing people have told me:
3. have high love.
5. Give her aphrodisiac.

Can someone check my save file and see if you can get the toilet doggy style scene, please?

Oh, I'm pretty sure the problem is you need to do it more than once. The first time she'll always get upset, but she warms up to it as you do it repeatedly.

Reactions: AniSisUA

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Monochrome again?
I'll speedrun this again :KEK:

My wish
7 additiona position
3 mini games
nEw books for idiots(like mastery for h)
Increase part time or permanent Salary
Finally date & h

the best ending imouto nuke :coffee::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ArisatoMinato01

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 4104423

From new progress report
Depending on your occupation , you will get choices ( and probably random events ) during day too.
Original monochrome game had no skills and attributes but in remake Inusuku added more complex system.

Google tran

01. We are currently in am unstable period seasonal change, so this is not time to push yourself...

02. The temperature is high today, it's not the time to push yourself to hard....

03. An active starting point.. full of motivation! Now is the time to show your enthusiasm.

Weather with you!

Reactions: torresm

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
3. have high love.
5. Give her aphrodisiac.

You need to enter the toilet when she is peeing and ask her that you want to see it or watch it and after you do that a couple of times like 2-3 times after that you click that again and you will have an option to either chose oral or sex and you need to have high trust and lust, this is how you unlock that part

Reactions: leastdevotee

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
About Wine version after i downloaded it the configuration doesnt let me change to 9.2 at its only have 9.16 how can i fix that
Can only choose Wine version when you create the container. Just create a new one. Also make sure to download and install the 9.2 version since its a separate plugin (on the same download page as Winlator apk itself).

Maki_

Dec 7, 2019
3. have high love.
5. Give her aphrodisiac.

Just got this scene, not sure what the minimum requirements are, but at the time I had 1k+ of both trust and interest, mood was at LOVE, Lust was at over 100, and I had done it with her after she was peeing several times. The first time I barged in on her while she was masturbating she did get mad, but the second time she was fine with it and let me put it in.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Just got this scene, not sure what the minimum requirements are, but at the time I had 1k+ of both trust and interest, mood was at LOVE, Lust was at over 100, and I had done it with her after she was peeing several times. The first time I barged in on her while she was masturbating she did get mad, but the second time she was fine with it and let me put it in.
If I remember right, your last point is where the issue is arising from. There is a progression for this category of scene where she has to sort of warm up to the idea. So the first time will always be a no, then subsequent times should be ok. I think the trust/interest requirements are much lower than what you had, and the lust needed is probably a bit lower too.

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes